Chapter 15: Sword...

Issei Pov

Issei: " So... What's next Prez "

Rias: " We'll since Riser is the only one left... Now it's either we all attack him or would you like to do a one-on-one to exhaust him? "

Akeno: " Fufufu~ so we are going to gangbang him hmm~ "

Issei: " Please don't say it like that... "

Akeno: " Ufufu~ "

Koneko: " As long as I can punch him in the face I'm okay with any plan "

Kiba: " I'm fine with any plan to "

Rias: " We'll then I guess we'll be gangbanging him, of course with extra steps~ "

Issei: " Ugh... The wording just sounds wrong please stop... " Issei looks disgusted and troubled

Rias: " Fufu~ "

Issei: " Ugh... "
.
.

Meanwhile with the watchers Y/n

Asia: " Hmmm...? What do they mean by gangbanging him? "

Y/n: " Hmm... Ah! I think they mean they all gonna ambush him from the back I think? "

Asia: " Oooh! Is that what it means? But Issei-San looked pained hearing those words "

Y/n: " Well I don't know what else it means, I mean I only know a bit cause I used to play games with my sister and sometimes she would say 'Alright! Y/n were gonna gangbang his ass!' and so we sneak around and attack the enemy from the back the same time "

Asia: " Oooh! Your Sister sounds like a fun person to be around "

Y/n: " Yeah... She was fun but pretty lazy thought "

And on the sideline

Sona: " Ugh... Can someone give them some real context of what that word means... "

Tsubaki: *Sigh*

The other members just laugh worriedly and are impressed by the two pure beings...

Time skip brought to you with a meme

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back with Issei

And so they went and met Riser the falling bird

Issei went in to the room where Riser is alone

Issei: " Alright f*ckface! I'm gonna defeat you! "

Riser: " Ha! What is this puny devil speaking about, like hell you can beat the great Riser! "

Issei: " Of course I can! Oraa! "

Issei then went and tried to punch Riser, as the boosted gear boosted Issei's strength