Chapter 7: Issei Is Worried And New Friemds?

Y/n Pov

And so now it's the next day and I was super embarrassed

And repeatedly apologize to Issei for sleeping on his leg

He was fine with it

And after breakfast, I was planning to go home but Issei insist to stay and hang out with him

I don't know why he is like this today

Before he seem to be super carefree about me not joining or staying thought?

Issei: " Cmon Y/n today is Sunday either way so why not hang out with us today okay "

Y/n: " But... I don't want to trouble you more than I already am "

Issei: " No no no, you are not a trouble, let's just have some fun today I plan to hang out with Matsuda and Motohama "

Y/n: " But won't I just trouble you and your friends and you know... I still don't really get like how should friends do on hang out and stuff to... "

Issei: "That's fine just hang out with us and you'll soon understand how to have fun to "

Y/n: " Fine... I will join you then and I'm sorry if I make some trouble for you guys later "

Issei: " Yes! Alright! Let's gooo! And you don't need to worry about making trouble, I mean the three of us always make trouble too, and if worse comes to worst with police chasing us later we can always just run "

Y/n: " ... I don't think that's a wise decision "

He keeps insisting on it do I give up and just decide to go with it cause it seems Issei-San won't stop asking until I accept it

But it seems like it would be fine so I guess it's fine then...

Wonder how Sis and the others at home doing right now should I give a call?

Nah I'm sure they are fine

Y/n: " What about Asia? Is she also coming? "

Issei: " Ah no Asia-Chan, won't be coming with us today it seems she was asked by Prez to go shopping for her necessity "

Y/n: " Oh... Okay "

Time skip brought to you with a meme

--------------------------------------------------------

And so I go with Issei wearing my school clothes and jacket

And when we meet up with Issei's friend