Chapter Five : Radio Killed The Video Star.

"What's a Donkey Show?" Charlie asked Angel dust as you walked down the Stairs and into the Lobby.

"Oh Nothing, my boss- Val is just freaked out about the News too." You grumbled about Valentino as you rolled up your sleeves, "There's the Man of The Hour! So, you got us a plan for the Exorcists yet?" Angel questioned.

"My Plan is to deal with them, simple as that." Bluntness laced your voice, Vaggie and Charlie came to your side.

"Listen Y/N, maybe it's time to call your friends in high places up and ask for a favor-" Vaggie started, "I know you don't like pity but the odds are stacked against you-"

"I'm not gonna take a handout, I've been dealt bad cards before. I'll get through this easy enough." You couldn't look at either of them, Making you stare into a dark corner of the hotel.

"Hey, Hey." Charlie hugged you, "No one is asking you to take a handout, but if the Entire army of Heaven is coming after you it's best to be ready...." Charlie paused, "Maybe if you talked to the Deadly Sins they would-"

"No." The word cut the air like a knife, "I'd rather die again." Charlie looked a little hurt, and you couldn't bring yourself to rectify her feelings. Suddenly a large hole was blown in the wall, sending debris everywhere. You smiled at the Opportunity to blow off Steam as Sir Pentious' voice echoed from outside.

"Face My Wrath!!" He said as You stepped outside the hole, Alastor materialized at your right side. You looked at the Blimp and then at him, the both of you had the same idea. "I am The Great Sir Pentious! Incredible inventor and Villain Extraordinaire!"

A pure white lasso appeared in your hands, after a few cycles of swinging it you let it go and the Rope grew to hundreds of times its own length wrapping around Pentious' blimp. Alastor readied his tendrils as you pulled hard on the Lasso causing the Entire Aircraft to tip over, the Snake demon could be seen screaming against the Yellow Stained Glass.

You shook the Rope a couple of times to bang Sir Pentious around before Alastor broke through the Glass and Wrapped a tentacle around him. The Snake was brought down to the ground and you hogtied him with the Lasso, burning his skin a little as the Holy Energy raged.

"You are really Terrible at this!" You laughed, the Radio Demons smile grew a brighter yellow.

"With All those names you gave yourself you'd think I would've heard of you by now!" He said agreeing with you.

Sir Pentious began crying, "All I wanted was to Be Acknowledged by the V's as their Equal!" He sobbed.

Your grin turned into a scowl, "Those bastards are really ruining my day." You tightened the rope around Pentious. Charlie ran in front of you.

"Let him go!" She yelled, shrugging you dispersed the Lasso, "He's Just out to prove Himself-" Suddenly he used his tail to knock over You, Charlie and Alastor. Your Jacket ripped against the Brimstone and So Did Alastor's.

Growling You pulled out the Aristocrat and cocked the Hammer back, Alastor summoned his cane as Voodoo symbols circled his head.

A Tendril grabbed Pentious and Lifted him into the air, as it let him go you jumped up and slammed your fist into him. Sending the Snake flying away into Pentagram City, "Well it looks as though I need a visit to the Tailor, Best of Luck Chums!" Alastor smiled and began to walk off, begrudgingly you started to Walk with him. Not wanting to speak to Vaggie or Charlie.

"I'll come with Ya', that Slippery Bastard ruined my Coat too." You said walking alongside the other Overlord. Vaggie yelled at the two of you.

"Al, Y/N! We need a Wall!" Alastor kept his smile adorn on his face, tapping his cane against the ground Shadow Demons emerged and began helping rebuild.