Chapter Three : Murder Family and Overture.

"I was a good person, before it all went down. I was good my entire life." The Client paused for a long moment, remembering her life. Something you wished you could do, as she described her husband cheating on her and the murder spree Blitzø rolled his eyes. "You do everything right in life, play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the World, after one measly massacre produced by blind rage!" Mayberry took a long drag on her cigarette, "So that's why I'm here, to get my revenge."

"I mean, was she hotter?" Blitzø asked unapologetically, you looked over at him with squinting eyes. "I'm sorry I had a hard time understanding the Unprompted Melo-Drama you just spat at me tits." The demon got increasingly angry and her hair moved on its own, you rested a hand on the Aristocrat instinctively.

"I don't think you understand how we operate," You started, "Looks like both the people that you shot are down here." Waving your hand an angelic pistol appeared, "Now if you want something to handle them I would be happy to provide, for a price of course."

"No, that bitch Survived!" Mayberry crushed her cigarette, "Now they all call her a hero, between the talk shows and donation bullshit she made so much goddamn cash. Getting shot was the best thing to ever happen to her!" Slamming down on Your desk she yelled. "She is Not a Hero!"

Getting up you put an arm around the demon, "My thoughts exactly. We'll get this woman down here with you by Lunch, then you can rip her apart all you like." You opened the door, startling Moxie and having him shoot an arrow that darted all around the room, exhaling time seemed to slow as a yellow filter came over your vision. Unholstering your gun you shot the arrow out of the air, sending a blazing white bullet through the roof and making the people above scream in terror.

You grimaced. "Sorry!"

______________________________

After paying a Hellborn's hospital bills and sending them off in an Ambulance you turned to the group, Loona pulled out the Grimoire and opened a portal to the Human World.

"Alright Guys! Let's lick some ass!" Blitzø said confidently, you laughed.

"Uh, Sir. The term is Kick some ass." Millie corrected, Blitzø groaned.

"Mines better." Stepping into the portal you and the ground appeared in front of a large home on the riverside.

A smile grew on your face, "This feels familiar," You and Blitzø peered through a window, "That's gotta be her." Turning to Moxxie you offered, "You want this one Mox?"

As the Imp thought, you groaned and pulled out the Aristocrat. Bliztø watched the Woman, "You snooze you lose!" As you pulled the trigger Moxxie tackled you, the bullet hit to the side of Martha's head not killing her but causing a small bleed.

"Damnit, you stupid son of a bitch!" You yelled, "You act like we ain't killed anyone before!" A barrage of bullet pellets came through the wooden cabin and blew a chunk of Blitzø's shoulder off.

"Gah! A new Hole, Scatter!" You got off the ground and jumped through a red portal, landing on the roof of the house you watched the scene play out. Creating a Repeater you watched Mille outrun the Father to the docs, just to get knocked out by him seconds later.

"Gotcha." You whispered shutting one eye, lining up the sights and chambering a fresh round you tried to shoot the Human. Only for the Gun to not respond, "What the Fuck?" You unchambered the bullet and out came a sticky note signed by Carmilla.