CHP.27

Need

**Contains sexual content** obviously

The tension wielding his face leaked free, chased off by my neediness, the words that sputtered out of my weakened mouth. He began to burn, erupting as if nothing could contain his fervor. His back hunched as he leaned over my body, buckling onto his elbows. Our faces were too close to see, necks craned into knots, his nose scraping my jaw. I could hear his breathing, strained and guttural, each exhale revealing his sonic signature, something beastly and deplorable. I clawed at his back to be let in, there was no measure for my ache and appetite.

One hand lurched down my front, holding me over my shorts. With his middle finger he stroked, willing himself through the fabric, to touch my heated core.

I was desperate to rid myself of this boundary, what kept me from desire, from feeling him directly on my skin. I reached to take off my shorts, my hands suspended uselessly the moment his claws shredded right through. At this point I wasn't even mourning the loss of such a beautiful piece, and hadn't the breath to spare on it.

Just as soon his own shorts were off.
His cock lay against my bare stomach, hard and pulsating.

"Dalia," he rasped before lifting his head from the crook of my neck. He opened his palm, spitting on his outstretched hand, carefully messaging the lubricant onto my weeping opening.

I merely whimpered, tightening the hold of my legs around him to keep myself from the gravity of all sensation, this immense churning at my core.

Fiach grabbed himself, tracing the tip of his cock along my seam. I felt his precum leaking, coating me.

Cautiously, he eased his head in. I tensed, my entrance widening to accommodate his size. Slowly, he gave another inch. I hissed, my pussy searing at the invasion, the burn striking like blazed knives. He was enormous, there was no explaining the anomaly that was his body. I chased away the notion of his beastliness, but it was still there, undeniably.

He halted, holding himself back for my sake, though his own hunger was vast enough to shake his body.

I wanted to tell him to keep going, all that responded to the urge was this grueling pain, no words prevailed.

Fiach pressed his lips against mine, tenderly kissing me as he steadily delved inside, my walls clenching harder with each inch, unsure whether to preserve myself or submit to irrationally.
I accidentally bit his lip, teeth clamping unforgivingly as my eyes watered. He didn't pull away, letting me abuse him.

He'd plunged himself down to the hilt, filling me up, cock prodding at my womb.
We stayed like that for a while, unmoving as I adjusted to his size. I trembled, all too embarrassed by the fragility of my body.

Finally, I released his lip, gazing up shamefully. "I'm sorry."

He said nothing, merely licking the blood off as if the whole of it was a delicacy he so desired.