Chapter 4: Experience World/Spiderman

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was groaning out little bit and make him was opened his eyes out little bit and he was turn his head to look around and he just found himself that he was in the bedroom by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at the time over there and he seen it is almost morning time like 6:00 AM in the morning.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* What a night..." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed by himself and he was stretching his bones like arms, and legs too.

When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he just heading out to the bathroom right away and make him was got in there and he is took a long shower in the bathroom by himself and then (Y/N) just remembered about the flashback past in his head and make him was remembered about what happened. Then (Y/N) just remember about his best friend Kevin is death and yes, his best friend was been killed when he turn into Lizard and it is almost like he was losing control and Spiderman tries to stop him.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "K-Kevin..." He said to him and he was holding Kevin in his arms and make him turn his head to look down at his best friend.

Kevin: "(Y-Y-Y-Y/N), i-is that you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is me, man! Please don't you dare die on me!" He said to him and make him was coughing bloods out of his mouth and he said.

Kevin: "I-I-I was stupid to do that...now all everything just break loose by me." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't say that, man!!!!! Don't blame yourself for what you did back there!!!!! It is my fault...I wasn't there tries to save you." He said to Kevin.

Kevin: "(Y/N), don't blame yourself for what you did...I know you don't deserve to be forgiven...but you have a second chance to forgive yourself." He said to (Y/N) and make him was holding Kevin and he tries to stop bleeding on his chest...after that few moment later (Y/N) was tries to do his best to call help.

(Y/N): "Kevin, listen to me...stay with me, man! Don't let go of it!!!! You're going to be alright! The medic will be here for 30 minutes!!!!" He said to Kevin.

Kevin: "I-I-It's too late...I'm going to die now, isn't it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, no, no, no, no." He said.

Kevin: "Tell my parent that I'm sorry for them." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and then that's the last words of his friend Kevin and he is death...then (Y/N) was cries out in anger and sadness about his best friend Kevin was death in the hands of Spiderman.

(Y/N): "*SCREAMING IN ANGER*" He was shouting out to the sky and make him was pretty pisses off about what happened back there...Spiderman kill his best friend from now on...he doesn't forgive Spiderman for what he did.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom by himself and make him just got his light dark green jacket, brown t-shirt, blue jean pant, and sneakers too.