Chapter 1: Welcome To Earth & Reality

3rd POV:

Previously Of RWBY: Maximum Carnage.

(Y/N): "Why the fuck they doing that for?" He asked himself and he was about to grab the remote and turn on the TV but the TV goes static and something ain't right about it and he was confuse about his TV was work normally fine and then out of nowhere something just came out of the TV and it looks like a portal appeared itself.

(Y/N): "W-W-What the fuck?!?" He shout out in surprise and make him raise his both arms up and covering his eyes and turn out that he can't even seen shit and make him felt the light all over him and finally the light was died down. Then (Y/N) opened his eyes again and make him was look down at the unconscious figures who were laying down on the ground and this shock with surprise him for what he saw there were five people are here.

(Y/N): "Holy shit..." He said to himself.

He know these girls are familiar for what he just notice them before...they are...RWBY and then other person was...Jaune...and the vomit with shy boy is here...well five of them are here and make (Y/N) was slowly got up from the seat and he was kneel down and checking at them. Then they both are alive as hell and make (Y/N) thinking that he need to take them to the living room by himself.

(Y/N): "They're alive...Summer, Sienna, Pyrrha are going to be surprise for this." He said to himself and make him was thinking and then he just going to take the girls and other dude to the other bedrooms right away by himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to RWBY.

Ruby: "Ummm...." She was groaning out and she tries to wake up and make her eyes open out and she turn her head to look around and she seen herself that she is in different home and room but she had no idea where the heck she really is.

Ruby: "W-What the...where am I?" She asked herself and make her was turn her head to look at the other way and she notice the others who were laying down on the bed and they both were sleeping. When she was rush to them and tries to wake them up and they both were awake right now and then she asked them about how did they got here and then the others don't even know how they here.

Then they both heard there was a noise comes from over there and make them both definitely heard the TV is going on right now and something ain't right.

Ruby: "Did you guys heard the talking?" She asked them.

Yang: "Yeah, sounds like...." She tries to said and Blake say it.

Blake: "Someone else is here." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then they were open the door out by themselves and then they both were take a look around and make them notice this must be the living room right now.

" She said to them and make them nod their heads and then they were open the door out by themselves and then they both were take a look around and make them notice this must be the living room right now

Weiss: "Whoa." She said to the others were surprises for what they saw this place is big right now and then Ruby notice someone sat on the couch chair and he looks like sleepy for himself and make her blushing up for what she saw (Y/N). Then other girls notice it too and make them both were surprises for what they just saw a beautiful handsome boy who was sat on the couch chair and sleeping for himself.