Chapter 3: New World & (Y/N)/Crash Site

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with RWBY going out to somewhere in this house and he take the girls to the new bedroom for themselves and they both are going to need get shower and dressing up for themselves.

(Y/N): "This will be your own bedroom." He said to the girls and make him was opened the door and he let them came here and make them were surprises and they saw the bedroom was remind them of their new world. Then they both seen four beds and this surprise for what the girls are going to slept here by themselves.

 Then they both seen four beds and this surprise for what the girls are going to slept here by themselves

Ruby: "Whoa." She said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, pretty amazing huh?" He asked her.

Weiss: "It was like our world have like this.~" She said to them and then (Y/N) was chuckle to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...but by the way this is your bedroom and you all going to stay here...so for next morning we can buy your clothes for you to dressing up for normal this world." He said to them.

Weiss: "Whoa! We can go shopping?!?" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah." He said to her and then Yang was come to (Y/N) and make her lean against at (Y/N) and she was smirked up in her face.

Yang: "Really?~" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard about his word say and he was nod his head to her.

Blake: "Yang! What are you doing?" She asked her.

Yang: "What? I'm just tease him.~" She said to her and then she kiss Blake in the cheek and make her sigh out little bit and (Y/N) was look at the girls and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, I know you girls are going to be excited but...I will take you guys there for tomorrow but I don't want you girls expense my own money." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) told them that he need to get the blanket, pillows for them that they can sleep. Then leave the girls are alone right there and they having a good talk to each others about what happened back there and it is about (Y/N).

Ruby: "Whoa, this world isn't bad...but amazing." She said to them.

Weiss: "Yes, it is...I can't believe that (Y/N) is going to take us to the shopping. We finally buying some clothes for both of us." She said to them.

Ruby: "So, girls...what do you think about (Y/N)?" She asked them and they both were silent and then they got their faces were blushing up little bit about what Ruby said and then Blake decide to answer at it.

Blake: "So, this world is peaceful for what (Y/N) said...no racism about Faunus...hmm...I wish I want to be with him." She said to them.

Yang: "Maybe he can have threesome for both of us.~" She said to Blake and make the faunus cat was blushing up and punch her in the shoulder and then she just turn her head to look away and imagine (Y/N) was going to be fun with the two of them.

Ruby: "Yang!" She said to Yang.

Yang: "Oh come on, Ruby! You saw him too right?~" She said to her and make her was look away with a blush on her face and then (Y/N) was opened the door when he came here and he set the blankets, and pillows down then (Y/N) just got everything for what he need. He told them about that towels were there for them too and make him was start to leave right away by himself and then (Y/N) just going back to his own bedroom.

Ruby: "So, I think we are going to stay here from now on." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both got a thought on their heads.

RWBY: "*I want to know more about him.~*" They both thought themselves and they were thinking (Y/N) is nice person and caring too...but they don't even know more much about (Y/N) and the information too. Because they want to know about him and his story too...what was he doing here in this world...but they heard him was in the real world for himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was got back to his own room for himself and make him was take a bath in his bathroom and then he was brushing his tooth and finally got his clothes to dressing on and make him was step out here and he see there was his bedroom. This bedroom was pretty nice and it is pretty awesome for he was going to sleeping here by himself.

 This bedroom was pretty nice and it is pretty awesome for he was going to sleeping here by himself

Then (Y/N) was look over there and he saw there was a picture of himself and his own family also...his siblings too...and make (Y/N) wasn't said anything and he sigh out little bit and make him went to the bed right away and he hop on the bed by himself and get some sleep right away.

(Y/N): "Cody...Kelly...*Sigh* I'll see you two there." He said to himself and make him was sleeping for few long time ago by himself in the bed and then (Y/N) was close his eyes to sleeping up right away and he laying there for a while. Then (Y/N) was holding the iPhone and make him was turn the music on for what he is going to listening at it.

When (Y/N) was laying there on the bed and make him just sleeping there for awhile and he take a relaxation for himself and make (Y/N) just take a few longer sleep there for himself and he just felt tired for the morning and he was remembered about his best friend Kevin is death...and yes, Kevin was death by someone's hands and this make (Y/N) had a mental problem and depresses for himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I'm sorry, Kevin...I was there I could save you." He said to him and make him was rest his eyes and closing to sleep.

Time Skip Later.

In Shanghai.

There was a crash site on the middle of Shanghai somewhere and turn out that the scientists get the subjects for what they need by themselves and delivered to Life Foundation and the director...but one of them is...escape.

The grey symbiote was already infecting at the body of victim was a woman who tries to use her syringe tries to inject the victim and then the motherfucker was been death already and the woman who was walking away from here by herself. Until there was something else just came out of the victim's body and looks like different symbiote for what familiar than grey silver symbiote and turns out the creature is red.

As for the red symbiote...is well too...it was crawling away from here by himself and it was heading out to somewhere and searching for the host that he really need and he will infecting him and let him inside at the body and sooner later that it will become a monster for himself. Soon, it was crawling to the other way and he saw there was a German Shepperd dog over there...and the dog was look at the creature and it barking out.

The red symbiote jump up and infecting the dog by himself. 

To Be Continued.