CHAPTER: 03

PALWASHA'S POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PALWASHA'S POV:

What has she done? Has she gone crazy? Irhaa tried separating Hoorain and that poor boy while I stood in utter shock trying to process what has just happened. The guy who spilled my coffee on my clothes eyes me mischievously, I rolled my eyes at him and held Hoorain's hand and made her sit trying to calm her down. The guy whose phone was broken picked up the shattered pieces of the protector glad his phone wasn't that much broken.

Irhaa talked to the guy and offered money for his broken phone but he didn't take it at all. I looked around only to spot my enemy looking at me with a grin not feeling guilty at all. I moved my gaze to Irhaa who was walking towards us, she says "I have sorted it out don't worry he is all good and his phone too and he's saying sorry about the review as well so he deleted the review". "his sorry my foot! What does he think of himself?" Hoorain says while gritting her teeth "calm down Hoorain its fine see he deleted the review as well" I said trying to calm her anger issues down.

After lots of struggles she eventually sighs and nods getting up from her seat as Irhaa suggested that we should get out of here before things get worse. As we exit the café I saw my enemy leaning against a black Porsche 718 Cayman, it was his? NO WAY!! He sat in the car and his other friends or whoever they were sat in their car, looked like an army of rich imps.

He rolled down his window and winked at me! Like seriously? I rolled my eyes and moved my gaze towards Irhaa and Hoorain who bid goodbye to each other as I joined them and bid them goodbye as well before we all separated to go home. I unlocked my car and looked around the last time only to spot that spoiled imp driving away while smirking wide. I groaned in frustration because of this spoiled imp and sat inside my car driving away to my house.

 I groaned in frustration because of this spoiled imp and sat inside my car driving away to my house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

IRHAA'S POV:

As soon as I walked inside my house my parents bombarded me with questions about the interview which I hated because they made today's memories flood back into my mind. Mom asked me with excitement "how was it? I know you must have rocked it right?" "ofcourse she is my talented daughter" dad said after mom but little did they know their bubble of happiness was about to burst.

Formal Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें