CHAPTER: 02

SHEHRYAR'S POV:

Wasn't my day already going bad now that I even have to take all the interviews by myself? I took a mental note to teach Mr. Rehman, my secretary a really well lesson for leaving the interviews all to myself. I have been taking interviews since morning but no one seems to match my expectations at all and I was irritated to the point that I could smash anything that comes in my hand to the person whoever's gonna appear infront of my eyes. 

I walked hurriedly in the direction of my cabin after being done taking some fresh air to clear my mind. As I walked I saw a tall lady all dressed in classic black standing next to the coffee machine. I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me but I couldn't care less. I continued walking to my cabin not aware of the lady turning back and here we go she bumped into me so sweetly that all of her coffee fell on my favorite white shirt great it was my last straw!

I clenched my hand tightly around the cup I was holding and cursed under my breath. The lady didn't even look a little bit of sorry nor she seem to had any kind of remorse. Who the hell on the earth she thought she was? "what do you think you have done miss?" I said trying really hard not to burst. "you were the one who bumped into me" she said confidently hiding the ugly truth behind her innocent face and those hazel eyes, indeed beautiful. "Don't play innocent do you even know how much this shirt costs?"I said while being lost in this weird creature infront of me.

"wh-what? I didn't do anything and besides I can buy you another of this shirt or maybe hundred more Mr. whoever you are! Don't act like some rich brat or a cry baby crying over a single incident I was already stressed you made my day even worse mister. Try to con-" Gosh who was this weirdo? Her nonstop chattering made me sick already. I cut her off by placing my index finger on my lips shushing her up.

I leaned over her face to face with my intense gaze piercing through her soul and says in an unwanted tone "You talk too much little girl, that's annoying". I retreats back and spares the weirdo a last glance and walks away while unbuttoning my first two buttons, now I have to change worst day ever. She yelled from behind "you are the one annoying here not me!" I ignored her and continues walking to my cabin. I threw my coat on the couch as soon as I entered the cabin. I changed into the spare black shirt I always keep in my cabin and sits on the big fluffy chair made for me only waiting for the next model to come inside for the interview. I heard a soft knock on my cabin's door and gave permission for the person to enter. The person clears their throat and I turned around seeing whom? The same weirdo infront of me interesting.

IRHAA'S POV:

NO IT CAN'T BE HIM- it can't!! The panic and confusion was clearly visible on my face making the man infront of me grin in a devilish way. I said "YOU?!" and he replies in the most cockiest tone "yes me! Its not very much of a pleasure to see you again Ms. Clumsy" how could he say that doesn't he know manners? "watch your tone Mr. Sour grumps and call the one who is gonna take my interview"I said sternly even though only I knew how nervous I was at that time.

"cmon a smart clumsy girl like you can't even recognize the owner?" he said and it hit me faster and worse than a bullet, HE WAS THE OWNER? You mean he was THE SHEHRYAR MIRZA? "stop joking around and pretending like the boss here" I said. "oh little poor girl how naïve you are" he said in a cranky sarcastic tone. "if you are the boss I would rather die than being your model" I said sassily.

"how dumb of you to think like I would accept you as my company's model?" that was it this guy was getting under my skin now. "do you even know who I am? I am Irhaa Malik the most demanded model of the city". "oh so bad of me! I only keep track of famous and worth it models unlike you." he said as it was nothing."That's it I myself am denying from being your model!" I said furiously. "says who herself came here to be my model." I didn't listen a single word further walking out of the cabin after throwing the pillow which was on the couch in his cabin straight on his face such a jerk!