Naive Little Piranha

The next day, the Harmony Notes were getting ready for their rehearsal as they finished gathering their instruments from their trailer. Meanwhile, the Bad Guys had their own personal joyride, which they had always enjoyed so much together when they were not working as both vigilantes and criminals.

"Okay, guys, ten minutes before our practice. Let's get going!" Doug announced as soon as the Bad Guys' car passed by them so fast. Even Doug would notice their new band member, "That means you, Piranha!"

"Huh?" Piranha heard Doug calling his name.

This part made Wolf parallel park the car on the sidewalk when he drifted from the street. The impact caused all the Bad Guys to launch themselves off the car and get themselves into a pile. It hurt them, but they still had fun with their morning joyride and they all laughed.

When they were finished staying in a pile together, the Bad Guys got up from atop of each other so Piranha could join his new band for the practice.

"Good luck, hon," Hornet placed a hand on Piranha's cheek.

"Thanks, mi amor," Piranha pecked Hornet's side, making them both chuckle with their faces blush.

Then, Snake ruffled Piranha's head fin, "Yeah, good luck there, big guy."

"You'll do well, bro," Shark added with a gentle shove on the back.

Doug then interrupted them as he said, "Say, Mr. Wolf, while we're on, why don't you guys polish our instruments over there for a bit?

"The instruments?" Wolf repeated as the remaining Bad Guys turned their heads to see unused instruments next to them, "Alright, Doug."

Doug smiled as he turned to catch up with his bandmates in the lobby.

Before Piranha could go, Wolf then reminded him, "Piranha, don't forget. Fireworks at Hollenbeck Park, 4-8 pm."

"It's a promise," Piranha stated.

The other Bad Guys smiled at him before started polishing some guitars and drums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Piranha was walking by the Harmony Notes' trailer to head towards the door of the lobby, Felina poked her head out of the door, and called out to the little fish, "Psst! Hey, kid," Piranha heard her as he turned to see Felina, "Come on in. Felina wants to talk to you," she moved backward with a sinister smile.

Having no idea what Felina was plotting, Piranha got into the trailer, and said, "But I'm supposed to rehearse for the band now."

"Oh, I know. I just wanna pass along my secret of success," Felina said, which turned out to be a lie.

"Really? Thanks, Senorita Felina."

"Before every show, take a big helping of that."

Felina showed Piranha a jar of gumballs.

Piranha squinted his eyes on the jar, and asked curiously, "Uh, gum?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the lobby, the band was about to rehearse as Doug trying to make sure all of the band members were accounted for.

"All right. Let's get to rehearsing everyone, let's move it!" He was pacing around while noticing Piranha wasn't around yet, and he turned to the band's bass guitarist, "Hey, Ellen, go get Piranha please."