Piranha Joined The Harmony Notes

Since it's winter break, I got a chance to update my chapters sooner than expected. Here is chapter 4! This chapter is still referenced by The Fox And The Hound 2 as the entire story was referenced by the movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doug went over to the trailer where Felina isolated herself in. After she decided to quit the band, she had nothing to do but keep herself distant from the band, most especially Doug.

"Oh, Felina, you aren't mad over what I said about you, are you?" Suddenly, the trailer door opened for him, "I was only teasing you. You know how I feel about you."

Felina was sitting on the driver's seat as she was the one controlling the trailer, even the door as she was the one opening it, "Yeah, you have a lousy way of showing it," she then slammed her paw into a lever that shut the doors of the trailer.

Doug yanked away in surprise. He rolled his eyes when his girlfriend was still mad about his tease, and his effort to apologize was worthless in a first shot, "I am trying to kiss and make up here. Now, won't you please accept my apology?

The doors opened again, and Felina snapped, "Blow it out your ear!" She pushed the lever again, slamming the doors close.

"All right, you diva cat, but I'm in charge of this band, and not no one's indispensable!" Doug stated.

The doors opened again, "You're in charge?" Felina chuckled, "Which one of us is in the driver's seat?"

"Now, listen, you..." Before Doug could scold Felina, she pushed the lever as the door closed, leaving Doug's lips stuck between doors, "Now you got me riled."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, while keeping in mind that there will be fireworks tonight, the Bad Guys decided to occupy their time in Boyle Heights. They had been driving around the Mariachi Plaza in circles with their car, but they were having fun, probably as fun as car pursuits they caused when they were full-time criminals. It was their 6th lap so far.

"Hey, Wolf, can you turn around the plaza again, would you?" Shark suggested.

"Alright. But you'll be paying for the fuel once we're done," Wolf pulled the gearshift, and turned to left, making another loop around the plaza.

"Fine," Shark chuckled, "If we're done."

The Bad Guys were having a little fun rounding the plaza, even though Snake and Hornet felt a little dizzy and sick, but no one seemed to mind them.

"This is really fun with you guys around!" Piranha declared.

Just then, they passed Doug, who was standing on the sidewalk, "Second-most fun, actually."

"Senior Doug?" Piranha called out when he noticed him, but he disappeared when Wolf kept driving.

Much to the Bad Guys' surprise, Doug was able to chase them by the sidewalk as he continued talking, specifically to Piranha, "Kid, I saw how blissful you looked singing. That had to be the best time you ever had."

"Oh, for sure," Piranha smiled when he looked back at Doug, but the Bad Guys were concerned about this when they glanced at each other worryingly.

"Well, now, we can't let nothing in the way of that," Shockingly, Doug didn't see where he was going when he was busy talking and keeping an eye on Piranha in a moving car as he bumped into a row of trash cans, stumbling down while the trash cans were tripped down.