New Band In Town

Hello everyone. Sorry that I posted super late. I was busy at school and doing my comic. Hopefully, you still have interest in this story, so have fun reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Bad Guys drove down the street, about to head to the 6th Street Viaduct, it was a bit boring to travel all the way back. Ever since they took a small rest from crime for a bit and Hornet was focused on his job, their lives were a bit more boring than usual.

But then, Shark saw something, and yelled, "Hey Wolf, stop right here! I wanna look at that!" he pointed outside.

It was revealed that Shark wanted to go to the open clothing store. Before they could get inside, Shark was studying a new dress through the window, and his friends were bored waiting for him. They didn't have to look at other clothes since they weren't into fashion like Shark.

"Oooh, fancy," Shark giggled while looking down at the skirt part of the dress.

"Ugh, why do we have to stop to look at dresses?" Snake groaned in boredom.

"Come on, Snake. I do need new clothes if we want to be unrecognized," Shark explained.

Just then, a trailer just passed them, and Piranha heard vocals and music playing.

"Guys, did you hear that?" He asked his friends, but no one listened to him. Shark was more focused on surveying a new dress and his friends were still waiting for the big guy.

Piranha got distracted by that trailer with music playing inside, he took a step down on the street from the sidewalk and stumbled down on the middle.

He just watched the trailer driving away, still hearing the music. But once Piranha turned around, there was an upcoming car headed for him. The driver noticed him and didn't think what to do.

The rest of the Bad Guys turned and noticed Piranha in the middle of the street, about to be run over by a car. Snake jumped forward with Wolf grabbing his tail, ready to pull.

Once Snake wrapped his body around Piranha, Wolf quickly pulled both out of the street. The car missed them and continued driving forward.

Once Piranha was safely back on the sidewalk, it was a close one. His friends checked if he was okay with no injuries or some sort.

"Whoa, Piranha, are you alright?" Shark asked worryingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, hermano. Gracias," Piranha said as he felt traumatized.

"Wow, you've never been so clumsy before... except that you had Wolf run over by a truck," Snake teased, recalling their goodness training with Professor Marmalade a year ago.

Wolf just rolled his eyes as he didn't want to live on that.

"Sorry. I was a bit... distracted." Piranha admitted, knowing that he heard music on that trailer, but it almost killed him.

Well, we better go," Wolf declared before turning to Shark, who was still leaning his face towards the glass window and staring at the dress, "Shark, please buy clothes, and let's get out of here!"

"Alright, alright, I just need to fit in this first!" Shark rushed into the store, making his friends groan with boredom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Bad Guys got out of the store, only carrying a lot of bags of clothes. Turned out Shark bought a lot of clothes than they thought.

Just in time, Hornet approached them while panting heavily. He already changed his clothes from his waiter outfit to his casual one.