1.

Prapai made his way through the sweaty of bodies of people on the dance floor towards the bar. He sat on his usual seat at the bar and asked for a drink. While the bartender prepared the drink, he let his mind run through all the events that happened today. Phayu finally confessed his feelings to Rain. That dumb boy thought that Rain didn't liked him back but it was quite visible to all except Phayu how love sick Rain actually was. He accepted Phayu's proposal almost immediately and even showed off in front of his friends. Prapai was really happy for his friend who finally got the person he loved but his mood was ruined by Park, one of his recent hook ups. That guy didn't really get the meaning of boundaries. He was always trying to push himself all over Prapai. He had really been fed up with his hook ups recently. So now he was here to atleast cheer up his mood with a drink or so.

"I thought you would stop coming to me" he heard a voice from his side. He turned to see a boy sitting beside him, actually a beautiful one. But he was probably talking to someone else so Prapai just shrugged it off. He took sips of his drink which was now served to him.

"Mandy told me you wouldn't come now. You haven't came since weeks" the guy said again. Prapai looked around and tried so hard to understand whether he was talking to him or someone else. The guy's eyes were pretty much fixed on Pai so it was possible that he was talking to him only.

"Umm Do we know each other?" Thats the only thing Prapai could say. But maybe he shouldn't have said that because it made the guy angry "You've always been like this, doing pranks and joking all the time. What! You don't know me??? Huh!"

Prapai couldn't really remember but he was sure he hadn't met the person before. How could he meet such a beautiful person before and forget about it. His confusion might've made things even worse because the guy stood up and walked away. He didn't knew why but he himself got up and followed the man. The unknown person interested him and he wanted to talk a little more to the person. Following him, Pai ended up in the washroom. The person stood in front of the mirror. He took out some pills and some water. "What are those?" He couldn't help but ask. "Well its all because of you, Mandy asks me to take this because of you."

'Who is this Mandy and why does she ask him to take these pills' The person didn't looked much drunk but none of his words made sense to Pai. He talked to him as if they had known each other since a long time. He just stood there watching the stranger doing whatever he did. Once he was over, he passed through Prapai to go out. "Atleast tell me your name" Prapai said.

The boy turned back and came closer and closer to Prapai. Just enough close till they could feel each others breaths. "Fort, stop it now or else-" he trailed off with that and stepped back to his original position. Prapai's mind was blurry for a second but before the person left he was able to say, "I think you misunderstood, I am not Fort." But their was no reply. After some time he said, "I know that, you aren't Fort."

His figure then disappeared in the crowd of people and it became yet another event in Prapai's life. Another person whom he probably wouldn't meet again. But Prapai knew that whatever the person said was not about him but about this Fort guy he took name of. Yet he had this weird urge to talk a little more to the unknown person who was now nowhere to be seen in the crowd. He came back to his own world, to his seat where sat and allowed himself think about this person until it was the time to go home.

~~~

Who do you think the unknown person is? The person who showed up in Prapai's life. Prapai thinks they wouldn't meet again or will they?