Ch 8 Stunned and Locked

I woke up dizzy and nauseous with a blurry vision. Tied up with only my legs free, except it felt like I just ran two miles. So my leg aches like hell. After just a few more minutes my vision managed to clear up. I raised my head up to see Maroon who was across from me, also tied up. Laying down still asleep or unconscious. But that's not surprising when someone drugs the air in the house to knock you out.

However what was surprising was Summer. Summer was laying on the ground, more distant then us laying in the corner of the room, with no restrains or ropes around her to keep her from moving.

Maybe the person who drugged her likes her or somethin? Maybe.

That was just a thought and maybe a true one. I looked down, my arms were completely bind to my own body and the only thing which was free is my aching leg.

The room looked like a dungeon or maybe a basement with one lightbulb, flicking on and off every few seconds, in the middle of the room being our only source of light. Then the walls were sealed with concrete, which felt like sandpaper even though the fabric of my clothes. Other then that the room was empty with only the three of us in here.

I struggled to speak or even rasp out a word due to my parched throat when I woke up. But I managed to yell out one word eventually.

"HEY!" I shouted at them.

They don't budge or respond to my call. They're probably unconscious or maybe possibly dead.

I struggled to loosen the rope around my arms but the damn thing was tightened so badly to my arms that I felt like I was getting a slight rash from just wriggling my arms against it.

After just a few minutes. I hear a thunderous sound coming from upstairs to my right. I stop moving and struggling, listening to the sound.

Sounds like someone is either throwing a tantrum or coming down, or maybe both. I wouldn't be surprised if this one has anger issues. The lights flicks on and off like it's been doing for the past 15 minutes or so.

I stay quiet as the sound of someone stomping there way downstairs, got clearer. As soon I saw a leg poking down the last set of stairs. I shut my eyes and played dead. The smell of fucking axe body spray hitting my nose.

"Hey...I know you're awake"

I heard a raspy sound of a boy. Low tone and maybe slightly sick from what I can hear. But nonetheless I continue to play dead.

"Hey Black hair girl! I know your fucking awake from that little nap you had!"

I stop breathing, Knowing that he is most definitely staring down at me. Not to mention he sounds pissed as hell too.

Maybe this one actually does have anger issues.

I hear him walking towards me with little occasional angry grunts. But I stay still, not budgeting a movement on this guy.

He suddenly cups my faced tightly squeezing it.

"Quit. Playing. Dead. On. Me."

He threatened me. Now I would love to piss him off a bit more but I would rather be able to go save my friends and get the hell out of this place then waste my time on useless things. I opened my eyes and snapped my teeth at him.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Face." I warned getting ready to kick him in the shins if needed and now that my eyes were opened, I could see a fluffy black haired body standing over me cupping my chin and wearing a plain black T-shirt with many different stains of colors from drinks or food, also wearing sweatpants. Except, even the axe body spray couldn't keep out the stench of someone who hasn't taken a shower for weeks.