Ch 4 A Chatty Night

"So, why the hell did you take a shower, without my damn permission?" He said as he stared at me with a very annoyed look on his face.

"Cause I was stinking and you told me that I could make myself home so I did" I answered.

"A least let me know your taking a shower! Who knows how long the electricity and water will last in this damn house?!" He said.

"Well damn not my fault, you told me to make myself at home" I said blankly.

Maroon gave me a look like he was gonna strangle me after I said that.

"Sighs, well I have someone to introduce that was also banging on my door yesterday at midnight" He said moving away so that I could see the person behind him.

A blonde haired girl with what looks like a pound of makeup was standing across from me. And damn, I remember her face as clear as day.

"Well, if it isn't off brand barbie herself" I said with a hint of sarcasm in my tone.

The off brand barbie doll gave me a look like she was gonna say something but close her mouth before she did. She was the popular girl that snatched Sasha's sketchbook and tried to show it to everyone in the class. Well, before she got cussed out by Sasha. She's done many stupid things. Like stealing people's boyfriends, spreading stupid rumors, and accusing of other people for cheating. Not like middle school relationships last long anyways.

I stared at her not giving a single fuck about her dirty look.

"Well, my name is Summer if you REMEMBERED" the off brand barbie doll said in the most loud and naive way possible.

"I honestly give 0 fucks about your name and you anyways. Besides who the hell names there kid based off a season?" I said staring at her.

Even though her name was summer. She wasn't a very sunny person or hot. She was a rude little spoiled brat. Who love embarrassing others. Probably cause she's insecure.

Maroon walked between us before we started arguing.

"Well, let's not fight this isn't the time for it." Maroon said.

"I'd say let's drown that hoe in a lake and call it a day" I said sarcastically.

"No, we are not doing that. Especially not when there's basically a mountain of those deforms out there" He said.

I walked past the Barbie doll and sat on the chair in the dining area. Maroon and Barbie doll did the same.

"Soooooo, what do we do?" I asked.

"Survive OBVIOUSLY" Answered Summer.

"No shit Sherlock" I reply.

"Sighs, Well we have to first figure out how long the supplies and food are gonna last us." Maroon said.

I pulled out my bag and pulled out the water and canned food and set them on the table.

"Why the hell did you pull out the food for?" Said Summer or off brand barbie doll.

"sO I cAn sHoW oFf, What the fuck do you think?" I said in an annoyed tone.

She rolled her eyes after I finished talking.

"Keep rolling them Hun, maybe you'll actually find your small rasin brain in there, well if it actually exists" I said smirking.

Before Summer could speak, Maroon interrupted and told us to stop fighting.

"Alright both of you stop fighting, before I smack both of you on the neck" Maroon said.

"Now then, With the supplies we have so far at most, this will last us a week. Which means we have a week to get out of this house." Maroon said.

"Wait, if we set out, then how the hell are we supposed to survive out there? Like once our food supplies run out were kinda fucked" I said.

"Well, I have some books that can help us with surviving in the wild since my grandpa used to hunt animals and camp outside in the wild a lot" Maroon answered.

"Ugh! So we have to read some stupid books to survive a damn forest?!" Summer shouted.

"Can I like, please beat this bitch up?" I said using my "puppy eyes" staring at Maroon.

"Maybe after I finish speaking. But for now I'd say we spent our time here in this house and started reading on how to survive in the wild. Since the books are probably our best bet. Til, the water runs out. That's when we will set out. I also have some suit cases that can probably store more then regular school bags" Maroon said.

"How many do you have?" I asked looking down at the canned foods for absolutely no reason.

"I'd say about four" Maroon replied.

Summer glanced at Maroon smirking with a hint of greed in her eyes.

"So how about I get two of the suitcases?" Summer said looking at Maroon.

"Oh straight to the point, you greedy rat" I glared at Summer.

Summer shot me a dirty looks before looking back at Maroon..

"Sighs, No I'll be in charged for the two suitcases. Each one of you gets only one" Maroon said.

After that small talk Maroon showed us our room. I got a small light pink room with white carpet and a soft bed. The couch was comfy as well. Meanwhile the off brand barbie got a small room with a plain gray wall, with floors that are hardwooden boards. Her bed was still pretty soft and decent. She complained to Maroon about it but he said if she didn't like it she could sleep on the couch. Pfft, suits her right.
After introducing us to our rooms he gave each of us a "how to survive in the wild books" and told us to look through them. Summer shot him a dirty look after he gave us the books. I highly doubt she's gonna read them anyways. He cooked up some chicken and rice with the seasons. It was decent not the worst I've ever tasted. However, Summer looked like she was gonna throw up after the meal. I also talked to Maroon during dinner and asked him how the hell was Summer in the damn house. He told me he found her on his door step after getting a notification about the deformed beings two days ago. It didn't really surprise me, the government is pretty slow when it comes to warning people about danger. After that and telling us some household rules we were on our own in the house.
Maroon left to go to sleep for the night. Summer was in the shower singing as loud as possible and when she did, I discovered a another reason to hate her. Her singing sucked. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, still hearing Summer singing in the shower.
I pulled the blanket over my head to try to cancel out the noise, and get some sleep for the night.