Chapter 1

*Katsumi's POV*

My life changed with just a fire.

*a few hours earlier*

We were in our living room on October 31. Aka Halloween. We were waiting for my childhood best friend, Izuku Midoriya and his family. He has an older brother named Tenko Shigaraki Midoriya, his mother is Inko Midoriya aka one of the best people I have ever met. And lastly his father is Hisashi Midoriya, who I will later know as All For One.  

I was in a Harry Potter robe set with a wand. (Yes, I had a very weird obsession with it when I was 7 years old. Don't judge me). My older sister Himiko was in a devil costume. Apparently she thought she was a not sweet, 'i only have evil in me', she told me that one day and I did not understand what it meant back then.

"Papa! How much longer til Zuzu get's here?" 7 year old me asked. 

My dad smiled, "They'll be here soon, Himiko where is your brother?", my dad turned to my older sister, Himiko who is 3 years older than me.

"Mom is helping him put on his outfit." Himiko said while fixing her hair and putting on a bit of makeup.

Anyways, apparently my mom and dad knew about Izuku's dad being AFO, and apparently joined him, as well as Auntie Inko. The League of Villains (what they call themselves) have other enemies besides heroes. And soon i shall learn about them as well.

My older brother who is 5 years older than me walked into the room. He had on a vampire costume. He had his chocolate brown hair, like my dad's slicked back and fake fangs. Since he already had red eyes like me, he didn't need to put any contacts in.

"Brother!" I said as my brother picked me up and spun me around in the hair. Then we heard a knock on the door.  The knock. The one that had ruined my life. Kazo put me down.

"Is Zuzu here?!" I started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Do you want me to answer the door dad?" My brother asked with a small smile. "And i'm guessing Kats wants to come with me. Am I right?" My brother asked with a smirk.

"Yes! Yes!" I said excitedly, Himiko giggled at my excitement.

"Don't worry Kazo" my dad said, "I'll get the door." He got up and walked towards the door. I had a big smile on my face, not knowing what was about to happen.