𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

In evening

In evening...

Taehyung wearing this

Everyone in the dining table and tae  coming from the stairs while talking to Jimin

Everyone in the dining table and tae  coming from the stairs while talking to Jimin...And Jungkook who's can't take his eyes from tae..and his dress
Jk:- he look so eternal in just simple night dress..and these boobs my cherries but this night dress is too short his milky legs are visible (thought)

Jin:- tae you come,come sit beside Jungkook....
(Tae nod)
Jin:- and joonie this boy is I'm talking about with you (whisper)
Rm:- ohh such a cutie boy (whisper back)
Jin:- tae he is Jungkook's father namjoon and namjoon he is taehyung..
(Tae smile and little bow )
Jin:- and meet suga aka yoongi jimins boyfriend and this is jhope jungkooks Bestfriends..
(nice too met you taehyung ) (Both said)
Jin:- okay let's start the dinner
(Jungkook focus only on his baby and then jhope say something in Jungkook ears)
Jhope:- damn Bogum is so lucky huh have a such goddess wife.......
(Jungkook grits his teeth in anger and giving side death glare to jhope)
JK:- he is mine and always be mine no one can steal from me if someone tries then he or she whatever sees my worst side..(whispered back)
Hobi:- okay okay now cool okay he is yours okay..
Jin:- what happened Jungkook why you not eating anything huh
Jk:- ahm nothing mom
(Jungkook try to claim his anger but he can't then he touch tae's inner thighs and start rubbing them slowly slowly and taehyung getting nervous by his touch )
Tae:- ahmm koo~ pls remove your hands from my inner thighs plss
(But he can't listen to him and keep going and taehyung try to not moan)
Jin:- ahmm tae are you single or have someone????
Jin:- pls say single (thought)
Tae:- ahmm actually I'm married
Jin:- whattttt !!!!!!! (Everyone shocked expect Jungkook suga and jhope)
Jin:- I mean howwww, whyyyy
Tae:- huh ???
Jin:- ahmm no-thing I just surprised
(Jin looking at namjoon sadly because he really want him to be his son in law )
Jimin:- ohh my god tae you surprise me huhh I must say that your husband is so luckyyy ahmm
(Taehyung smiling nervously and Jungkook looking at tae who is smiling and makes his blood boil he stands up and goes to his room and slams the door)
Rm:- what happened to him suddenly

(But Jin understand everything)

(After some time everyone eats their dinner and goes to their rooms)
In mid night
(Jungwon sleeping on his chest but Taehyung can't sleep he want to see Jungkook  and then he see someone opens the door and come inside and it's Jungkook )
Tae:- you !!! What are doing here huh what if-
Jk:- shhhh (put finger on his lips and hug him and put head on his chest between boobs )
Tae:- what happened???are you okay
JK:- ahmm I'm fine now..
(And then he starts to remove the nightdress from his upper body and also removes his bra...)
Tae:- Jungkook what are you doing????
(He doesn't say anything and continues his work and then he finally meets his beautiful puffy cherries and starts sucking them hard)
Jk:- ahmmm mmmmh..
Tae:- ahhh jung-koo~ ahmmm slow pls mmmmh
Jk:- hmm baby~ so tasty mmm
(Sometimes later he sucks slowly and then Tae's phone rings and it's Bogum )
Jk:- Who is on the phone?
Tae:- ahm it's Bogum...
(Just heard Bogum's Name his whole mood was ruined)
Jk:- F*ukkkkk (thought)
(And tae attend the call)
Bogum:- hello baby.....
Tae:- ahm he- hello
Bogum:-I'm so sorry baby I come here without telling you.. because I'm getting late for my flight that's why...
Tae:- no-thing I'm just sleeping and it's okay...I understand
(Taehyung talking to him he has no idea how he pissing off Jungkook so then he sucking his boobs harder then before and this time tae can't control his moans)
Tae:- ahm~ ahh
Bogum:- what happened baby ???
Tae:- huhh ahm no-thing I....ju-st... Ah bog-um can we ahhhhhhh.....
Bogum:- are you okay taehyung ahm
Tae:- ahm..yes I just saw a cockroach ahmm okay bye we talk later Good night
Bogum:- hm okay bye...
(And taehyung cut the call)
Tae:- don't bite koo~
Jk:- so I'm a cockroach now huhh????
Tae:- ahmm no you are bunny (giggling)
Jk:- your's bunny 🐰

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉