𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

In morning

In morning

Jungkook is the one who is wake up first he open his eyes and see a beauty infornt of him who's sleeping peacefully....
Jk:- so it's not a dream huh I really claim him as a mine..
(And then he see his naked body who is shining in day light but his eyes struck on his milky boobs)
Jk:- I now you are tired but I can't control myself..
(And then he start sucking them hard and playing with his pink puffy nipples while hug him tightly and taehyung moaning in sleep and Jungkook again sleep)

Sometimes later

Taehyung opens his eyes a little because he feels hurt in his chest, especially on his boobs like someone sucking his boobs..
Tae:- mmmmh ahhh
(And then he look toward his chest and see Jungkook sucking his boobs like smoll baby and making weird sounds while hugging his naked body)

(Taehyung remembering everything that what what happened last night and start blushing)

Tae:- I don't know what is this but whenever you touch me or just looking at me I feel something in my heart like so special and I never feel this feeling for anyone not even for Bogum.... I think I think I'm in ....love with yo-uuu Jungkook I know it's wrong but I can't control my heart (thought)

Jk:- what are you thinking??? (Saying in sleepy voice)
Tae:- huhhh ahm.. nothing no-thing when you wake up??
Jk:- when you pulled your nipple from my mouth (pout)
Tae:- (nervously)....ohh (try to ignore eye contact)

(Jungkook pulled him toward him and set on his lap while back hug him his hands on his boobs and his dick touching his sore pussy )

Jk:- last night was so special to me you know..
Tae:- you remember everything???
Jk:- ahm how can I forget this huh I really if you forget So I can remind you (smirk)
Tae:- (gulped 😳) ahmm let's fresh up

(And quickly started to get out of bed but suddenly yalled in pain )

Tae:- ahhhhhh (pout)
Jk:- you need my help baby boy ahmm
Tae:- yes-sss
Jk:- let's fresh up then we go to pick up jungwon from my mom
Tae:- why me ????
Jk:- For Jungwon, if he sees his mama there, he will be happy right...

Let's meet at Mr jeon mansion in next part 😇
Or are you enjoy this story or not I hope I don't disappoint you guys ✌️😓

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉