𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

When he was 20 years old, his parents faxed him an arranged marriage with bogum

When he was 20 years old, his parents faxed him an arranged marriage with bogum. he was not happy but he said yes to his parents After the wedding, as the days went by, Taehyung started to like Bogum but Bogum just knew a maid in his house Sometimes he misbehaved with Tae and sometimes he assured him that he loved him very much and taehyung believe him blindly. 

Taehyung woke up in the morning and did all the housework alone and now he is making breakfast for bogum.
tae:- taee Make breakfast quickly before Bogum wakes up.

(But he sees bogum coming down the stairs, that too in office clothes)

tae:- Why are you going to the office early today??
Bogum:- because there is an important meeting and I am already late..and you know my boss..
tae:- ahmm but what about the breakfast
Bogum:- I've already told you that I'm late taehyung pls.
(and then he gone)
tae:- (pout) Ahmm he always likes that.
(and start doing other work)

Other side

Jungkook was sitting in his office after rejecting many babysitters for his son
(then the door opened and jhope came).
(his Best friend)
jh:- is babysitter is finale or again
jk:- again No!
jh:- congratulations buddy you did a century you rejected the 100th baby sitter..like wowww (saying with done face)

(and Jungkook giving a glare to him)

jk:- I don't like all of them I need a babysitter whose focus is on my son, not me.
jh:- so what's now?
jk:- stop the audition for a while I want to relax my mind.
jh:- okay then I'm going meeting starting in just 10 minutes
jk:- okay you go I come in a few minutes

another side:-

(taehyung just taking a shower and relaxing his mind and then his phone rang and it was Bogum)

On call
tae:- Bogum ? what happened
Bogum:- baby can you pls come to my office with the file I forgot in the morning pls
tae:- ahm your office okay I came
Bogum:- thank you file is on a side table
tae:- okay
Bogum:- came fast because meeting starts in few minutes..
taehyung cut the call and started getting ready.

Tae wear this

As soon as tae entered the Jeon company everyone turned to look at Tae and some were amazed by his beauty some saw him lustfully and some were jealous of his beauty because he looked like a angel in a simple dress

Tae:- why they are staring at me like that is they see every new person like that.(Thought)

Tae:- Quickly give this file to Bogum and leave this place after that.

(And then when he saw an elevator, he ran towards the elevator so that the elevator wouldn't close, and on the other hand, Jungkook was also coming towards the same lift and they both entered the lift together, but Jungkook was a little pushed by Taehyung.)

Jk:- who the fuck is this (Jungkook said without looking at the person)
Tae:- I'm so sorry  (taehyung said in his deep voice)
(After hearing the deep ocean voice he felt like a statue and then he looked at tae who was looking at him with scared eyes. Jungkook can't believe he saw an angel a goddess angel

Jk:- fuck (thought)

(And then reality hit he going toward him and slammed his hand on lift )
Jk:- who are you ??
Tae:-  tae-hyung
Jk:- jeon taehyung perfect!!! Smirk  (thought)
Jk:- and what are you doing here in my private lift??? Ahmm
Tae:- huhh private lift?? I'm sorry I don't know about this I promise (pout)
Jk:- don't pout or I runied this cherry lips of your's (smirk)
(Taehyung whole is getting red so he looked down )
(Jungkook pin his hands on lift wall or getting more close to him he feel taehyung big milky boobs and taehyung feel his hot breath on his lips.)
Tae:- godd what is happening my legs feel like a jelly and why my heart beat getting fast fast and more fast (thought)
(Jungkook just going to kiss him but sudden he remember that Bogum is waiting for him and then lift doors open he little pushed Jungkook and getting out of the lift )
Tae:- pervert!!
Jk:- shittt I really want to taste his cherry lips aish but don't worry soon I make you mine  Jeon Taehyung

(And then he goes toward his meeting room)

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉