Chapter 47

"Hey loser!" Diana smiles when she sees her favorite Brazilian

"Hello, princess."

"Ha.. So what're we gonna do today?" Diana asks yawning

"I don't know.. You said-"

"That's right !! I am amazing! we are gonna go to a club! But no! Not just any club!! "

"Diana.. You're gonna get me in so much trouble," Rafaella groans

"You love me though. So you'll go right?"

"are you sure that this is a good idea?" Rafaella asks slightly nervous

"Yeah. It's just a club.. With gay people in it. "

"I don't think you understand where we Stand here.. You and I are involved with two very famous people.. What if-"

"Don't let YOUR brother's fame ruin your fun. He's not the one going to a gay club. "

"Yes.. I know but they will still get him involved and I don't want that,"

"Alright. Well that's on you."

"CAN YOU STOP ?! Oh my god ! Stop being so selfish! Don't you care about what people have to say about Leo if they catch you there?!"

"No! Can you evaluate what the fuck you're saying Rafa ?! It's not him who's there! It's ME. ME. Not Leo. He doesn't care. You know what he's gonna say if they ask him about it? That it's not his life ! And he's got the all the rights in the world to say that. Because it doesn't affect him."

"Hey.. Rafa.. Listen to me.. It's your life baby girl. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Don't let anyone else tell you what to do or affect the way you shape your life. Not me. Not Neymar. Not the world. No one. "

"Yeah.. I know."

" so what do you say? Go with me ?"

"Of course !"

~~

"So where's Diana ?" Neymar asks

"Out with your sister somewhere," Lionel yawns

"awe, is my cute little boyfriend tired ?" Neymar gushes

"Fuck off!" Lionel groans

"That's not very nice," Neymar pouts

"Come here! Cuddle with me you cute piece of shit."

"Yay!"

They lay together as they watch every romantic movie that they could think of.

"Stuck in love makes me cry," Neymar says

"Oh my god.. Why?"

"C-cause.. The mother.. And .. The boy.. And he's in love.. And that bitch.. But I love them.. And like .. The girl... She's so afraid to get hurt! And he tells her he won't hurt her! Like ahhhh! "

"Okay Ney.. Calm down baby... Let's watch something else then,"

"No what the fuck? Let's watch it !!"

"Do not even get emotional."

"Shut up! I won't! I'm a man!" Neymar shouts proudly

"Okay baby,"