Chapter Diciassette

The room spins as I try to catch my breath lying on my back. Everything aches but that's good because I welcome the pain, even enjoy it. It proves that I'm human and aren't invincible. My breathing is slow and shallow as I try to regain control. I close my eyes hiding in the darkness as I try to sort out the mess in my head.

I sit up slowly as heavy footsteps set towards the room. Multiple pairs. Do I live with god damn elephants? One after the other they all filter in, pausing ever so slightly when they make eye contact with me. They all go off to different machines and equipment though making sure to form some type of circle around me blocking the once clear and only exit of the room.

I stand and collect my things, building the courage to walk out of the room but I am stopped when all of them turn to me and drop whatever they were doing to form a full circle around me. Great. They had a fucking pow wow and are gonna gang up. I study each of them one by one as they all have their gazes trained on me.

Dominic and Luco glare while Carlo holds pity like most of them. I match their stances with my arms folded over my chest raising an eyebrow. One of them clears their throat quite loudly.

I was not going to make the first move.

"Where did you get that video?"

I kept silent. That's what they are worried about? About how I got my hands on a video proving everything I have ever said to be true. They all continue to stare at me expectantly but I say nothing.

I watch the anger and frustration roll off them in waves in my silence. Of course they are angry at me. Would they ever see how blind they are to everything?

I laugh.

I bursted out hysterically laughing, bending over to try and catch my breath continuously laughing. When i look back at the they stare at me like i'm crazy and hey maybe I am.

"Did you even look for me?"

I stare at them as they say nothing.

"Would you have found me if I hadn't gotten arrested?"

"Why does that matter now? You're here aren't you? You had a fucking perfect life" Rodrigo mutters staring at me. They all nod their head in agreement

"Are you all that fucking stupid? I had a good life?"

"Fucking hell. Tell me what you think my life was like. Wait, let me guess."

"I had two adoptive loving parents that had normal jobs, right. Tell me if I'm on the right track."

They all just stare at me saying nothing so I continue.

"I lived in a two story house, and had my own room. We weren't rich, no but we weren't poor. We were middle class right. I went to a good school and had a bunch of friends. I didn't have a reason to be unhappy."

"You wanna know what's funny. That's what I dreamed of every night in that fucking school. I dreamed of two loving parents and siblings that didn't fucking abandon me to fend for myself in a fucked up school. I dreamed of freedom but lets be real, freedom is an illusion no one has true fucking freedom. The demons you can never escape, the cuts that always bleed, the person in the mirror, the blood on your hands."

" I will see you all in hell. I'll even save seats for you fucking cunts."

With that I walk out leaving them all stunned by my words. I walk to my room and quickly shower before laying on the floor trying to stop the room from spinning as I have the dream I know all too well.

The ringing of my phone brings me back to earth as I look to see Asher's name flash on my screen.I smile to myself as I answer knowing he only calls me when he truly misses me or is worried.

"Hey teddy bear. What's up?"

"Hey little bird we have a problem."

"How big of a problem?"

"Ummm..."

"Spit it out Asher."

"Your brothers are here. Like at our front door banging on it."

I rub the pressure point between my eyes taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Let them in but don't say anything. I'll be there in 10."

"Ok. Bye"

"Bye"

Fucking Fuck. Could they not take a hint and leave me alone. Big whoop they know the truth. They feel guilty as hell and think Justin and Asher will turn on me and tell them everything.

For fucksake.