Chapter Tre

Alissa

As we got out of the car all the heads turned our way but quickly looked away seeing it was us. I smirked at the fact that everyone was scared of us. I looked over to see that Justin and Asher had emotionless faces on and so did I. We stayed in the car just talking until at least halfway through 1st period.

Asher slammed the door open as always and Mr Garfield didn't even have to look up to know it was us.

"take a seat you 3"

We walked to the back and took our seats, I didn't even bother to get my books out I just put my AirPods in and rested my head on my arms zoning out until Asher and Justin both tapped me on the arms and pointed towards the teacher.

"Alissa you need to go to the office please"

I nodded my head and walked out. I headed towards the office and slammed the principal's door open, he was startled to say the least.

"Alissa please take a seat"

He had this very heavy sympathetic look on his face. god, I hate sympathy. I sit down and watch him take a deep breath before speaking.

"Alissa, I'm sorry to tell you this but your foster parents passed away this morning."

Seriously. those dipshits couldn't wait 1 more year before dying. I paid them to adopt me and to pretend I lived with them while I stayed with my friends so I don't really honestly care how or why or even the fact that they are dead.

I look up when he clears his throat speaking again.

"The police have told me that they have found a match in your DNA and found that you have a family."

After that word I froze.

" I don't have any family." I clearly state

"Clearly you do and the police have spoken to them."

"I would like to go to an orphanage please"

" Well I'm sorry but they have agreed to take you in and I gave them your phone number to contact you about your flight and what not. you are dismissed."

I stood up and walked out making sure to slam the door harder than when I went in. I messaged Asher and Justin to meet me at the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As I approached the car Asher and Justin were already there, leaning on the car. Justin is the first to speak.

"what's up"

"we're ditching"

''Thank God I had Mr Whitlock next and I didn't do my maths homework" Justin says as he gets into the back seat. A small smile works its way on my lips before disappearing.

I throw Asher the keys indicating that he drives while I go into the back and lie my head in Jason's lap.

Asher starts the car while Jason plays with my hair which makes me sleepier by the second.

-------------------------------------------------

The ride was smooth and slow which I was thankful for as Justin continued to play with my hair. I just wanted to go home and forget about today and pray that it was a joke.

We arrived home and we got out. I opened the door and walked to the living room to lie down again. Asher and Justin followed, resting my head on Asher's lap this time and my legs on Justin's.

" What's wrong Lissa?"

"Frank and Mary are dead." I said not bothered looking at either one of them just letting my eyes close slightly.

"So what's gonna happen?"

"they wanna send me back to the Amarto's"

"WHAT!?"

They both scream.

" you can't go back"

"no"

"you not going"

" I will hide you away from them"

"GUYS stop please, can we just deal with it later"

I get up and walk upstairs to my room. When I reach it I go straight for my bed .

I'm so done with today.