Break Time?

Chapter Seven: Break Time?
*Play song later ▹*

Minji🐻

12:05 PM
Minji, remember that we have a new target.

12:05 PM
I will, but what day; we still haven't decided.

12:06 PM
I'm not sure, but we have to talk to Hyein about it.

12:06 PM
We can call later if you want so we can set the date.

12:06 PM
Okay, I'll tell Hyein.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

Hyein🐣

12:08 PM
Hyein, can you call later so we can set a date?

12:08 PM
Yeah, but it has to be around 6 because my parents and their friends are going to some dinner, but I'm not going because I don't want to.

12:08 PM
Okay, I'll tell Minji to make sure she can call.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

Minji🐻

12:10 PM
Hyein told me she could call after 6, we want to know if you can call at that time.

12:10 PM
Yeah, it's a good time, but I'll have to think about an excuse to tell Hanni.

12:11 PM
Why? It's only going to take a few minutes.

12:11 PM
We've been spending time together all day, so if I tell her I have to call Hyein and you, but she can't know about what, she's going to get suspicious.

12:11 PM
Okay, just be ready by 6.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

Hyein🐣

12:12 PM
Minji said she could.

12:12 PM
Alright, I'll wait for the call.

Haerin exited the messages app and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack.

She grabbed a pack of fruit gummies and ate them quickly, then disposed of the wrapper.

Instead of going back to her room, Haerin went to the living room and sat on the couch.

She took out her phone and went on Google to search for the car she'd been wanting.

A Nissan Silvia S15 SPEC R.

Haerin had more than enough money to buy the car, but she had to compare all the cars she wanted.

As she continued to look through trustable sellers, an old guy who was a collector had one for sale.

It was a good price for a well-kept plain Nissan, the perfect one she'd been looking for.

She messaged the seller, and soon enough, he messaged back.

They discussed a good time to meet up and test out the car, but in the end, she told him to wait a bit until she was fully sure she was going to buy it.