First Tutor Night

Chapter Eight: First Tutor Night

Minji and Hanni stepped out of the car and walked to the front door of Hanni's parent's house.

Hanni knocked on the door nervously, and soon her mother opened the door, but when she saw them, her face turned into an unhappy look.

"Didn't think you guys would show up so early, but take your stuff quickly, Hanni." Mrs.Pham said as she walked to the living room before completely ignoring her daughter and Minji.

As Minji and Hanni walked up the stairs, they bumped into Mr.Pham; his face turned angry when he saw Minji, but he walked past them.

Minji helped Hanni with the rest of her stuff, but as she followed Hanni to get out of the house when they were done, Mr.Pham stopped her.

"If I find out you do something to harm Hanni in any way, whether it is physically, mentally, or emotionally, just know your days will be numbered, Minji." Mr.Pham warned in a whisper before pushing Minji aggressively.

Mr.Pham slammed the door shut once Minji was out of the house.

"What did my dad tell you?" Hanni asked worriedly.

"Nothing." Minji replied quickly, then opened the door for Hanni.

Hanni hummed back in response, feeling unsure of Minji's answer as she took a seat.

Minji shut the door, made her way to the driver's side, and got in, then started driving.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

Haerin got her backup backpack from her closet and placed it on her bed.

She grabbed her textbooks from her study table and put them in her backpack alongside 2 pencils.

Before she zipped it up, she grabbed her laptop that she used for school and put it inside.

In total, she had three backpacks. One for school, one for the murders, and one that she rarely used.

She checked the time on her phone; it was 5:42 PM.

Even though there was still an hour left before she had to walk to Danielle's house, she wanted to have her backpack ready early so she wouldn't forget anything.

When she made sure she had everything, she placed her backpack near the door and went back to her bed, pulling out her phone.

Haerin opened Call Of Duty but realized she didn't have her Xbox controller.

She got up and grabbed the controller, then connected it to her phone.

As it connected, she logged back into the app and went to the Multiplayer section.

Before she started the match, she checked her loadout and made sure everything was right.

When she was ready, she clicked the start button and grabbed her controller, attaching a piece that held her phone.

She started to play Team Deathmatch, and as always, she won as MVP.

After a few rounds, she logged out and noticed it was already 6:54 PM.