A Wicked Drizzle In The Spring

Adams House

It was a warm and sunny day in Springdale. It was Nate's first day of spring break, and he was leisurely reading a book.  Now normally he would be reading his mangas and such but that was not the case now because he was currently reading the book he had been given by Takeru years ago. The book was titled "Icons of the World", It was a book about historical figures from around the world who were alive in the past. Despite what his average grades may tell you Nate was interested in the past because of the stories he would hear from his grandmother. He didn't know why Takeru gave him this book along with the device that gave him his Ghost Driver and Eyecon but he was sure that it was important.

"What a perfect day to lay around and do nothing." Jibanyan was prepared to spend the day doing what he usually does on days like this, absolutely nothing. "I wish, It's the first official day of spring break and Mom and Dad have already planned a whole big agenda." Jibanyan in response gives a tired yawn. Nate somehow understands that though maybe it's because he's grown used to Jibanyan's lazy attitude "Exactly, they don't get spring break." 

It was at that moment Whisper entered with a package in hand. He had a mysterious (or at least that's what he thinks it is) grin on his face. Nate and Jibanyan knew what was going on almost immediately. "Someone wants us to ask about that package, "Nate says with a deadpan expression. "Nyeah kinda obvious." Jibanyan says with a flat look of his own. Whisper pretends not to hear that "OK OK, stop begging since you desperately want to know, I will tell you. I just received this package via Yo-Kai Parcel Express" Despite his earlier words Nate was wondering what was in the package. "What is it?" his question makes Whisper even more giddy. "It's a little spring break present for you, Nate" At that Nate's curiosity heightens as Whisper opens the box and shows it to Nate.

"What is it?"Nate looks inside to see what Whisper is so excited about "Oh you know it's just a little something that will change your life." he takes out ...an envelope package that does not look all that impressive "It looks rather impressive doesn't it?"Whisper seemed to think the opposite "Not particularly if I'm honest." Once again Whisper pretends he didn't hear that "Listen, since the moment you got the Yo-Kai Watch, you've had to deal with a new yo-kai practically every day. Don't you sometimes wish you could take a break from all this yo kai wrangling and the daily humiliations, maybe a spring break? Well that's where this little baby comes in, It's yo kai repellent!" Nate is skeptical about the so-called 'yo kai repellent' "Does it actually work?" he voices his skepticism. "Of course, it does are you ready for this!"Whisper takes out the repellent from its envelope package.

Immediately it seems to take effect because Whisper and Jibanyan look like they are breathing toxic gas and look like they're about to pass out any second. "What's Happening!?" Nate looks at them in surprise that the repellent might work. Whisper immediately takes out nose plugs and stuffs his and Jibanyan's nose. They sigh in relief as they recover from the torture on their nose. "I thought I was gonna faint."Nate looks at Whisper incredulously "So it's like a car freshener?" Whisper takes the nose plugs out of his nose "Exactly, it keeps your life fresh and clean of yo kai." Nate still can't shake his doubt "Seems suspicious plus even if we did run into a yokai if worst comes to worst I could transform into Ghost and help fight."

It had been a week since Nate's fight with Sproink and when he first transformed into Kamen Rider Ghost. Since then they have been trying to learn more about the Ghost Driver, Eyecon, and even Takeru but they all ended up as dead ends. Whisper for all his knowledge, i.e. his Yo-Kai Pad, had nothing on them. Hidabat tried to help by calling his friends, but that was also a dud. So far they had next to nothing about anything however Nate decided that since the book had to be important they should try to use the people in the book as leads. Everyone knew It was a long shot but decided it was the only lead they had.