Truth of The Past! Birth of Specter!

Adams House

It had been a long and difficult two months of training and yo-kai troubles for Nate and his friends. Most of Nate's yo-kai friends were said to be busy for a while so training would be postponed for a while. On a nice Saturday like this, you would think that would be the perfect opportunity for just lazing around watching TV or playing video games. "Feel the burn maggots! Feel the burn! No pain, no gain!" This was not the case for Nate and Jibanyan as they were doing an exercise made by a yo-kai fitness trainer named Sgt. Burly. Since they had nothing else to do Whisper decided to join in with Blizzaria participating since it looked like fun.

To those who are confused, Blizzaria is there because, throughout their training, Jibanyan and Blizzaria have grown quite close. Nate was interested in meeting Blizzaria with how Jibanyan spoke of her so a month into their training, Nate summoned Blizzaria so they could finally meet. At first, it was difficult, what with Blizzaria unintentionally freezing everything in the house, but Jibanyan managed to get her to tone it down.

After that was resolved, and Blizzaria promising not to get carried away with her powers, she got along well with Nate, Whisper, and Hidabat. Often coming by for a visit now and again and sometimes they would visit her, though Whisper and Nate weren't as used to the cold as Jibanyan. Today was another one of Blizzaria's visits to Nate's house and she is now following the exercise video on Whisper's Yo-Kai Pad along with the other.

Nate and Jibanyan were doing fine as they followed the instructions. Robonyan had taken many of Sgt. Burly's advice on exercise and he and the Yo-Kai Dancer would often have them follow his other workout videos. Blizaria was working up a slight sweat, which also turned ice, but was otherwise fine. Since she would sometimes follow Sgt. Burly videos to keep in shape she is more used to his workouts though that didn't make them any less tiring. Whisper was by far doing the worst, while he was following the instructions, he was sweating so much that he was making a literal puddle of sweat and he was panting very loudly.

When the video ended Nate and Jibanyan were still brimming with energy, Blizzaria was wiping the sweat from her forehead, and Whisper was panting while sprawled out on the floor. "Whoo that was certainly a workout and strangely enough, you boys don't look to be breaking a sweat," Blizzaria stated obviously referring to Nate and Jibanyan as Whisper was still on the ground wiping the sweat off his body and the floor.

 Jibanyan and Nate grinned "I know right!? Before all of this training I could only do the minimum amount of exercise and now look at me!" Jibanyan nods his head in agreement "Nyate is totally right! I can feel myself growing stronger the more we do this training! Heck, I've made more progress doing this with you guys for two months than I ever did fighting trucks!" Whisper finally done catching his breath from the workout smiles at the two "It seems all that training is paying off. You've gotten better at both fighting and those new fire powers of yours. Not only that, Nate has gotten better at using Musashi and Edison's power."

Blizzaria raises her hand excitedly "Don't forget about me! I've also been practicing to get better control of my ice!" It was soon discovered that even if Blizzaria wanted to not freeze everything, her powers were too strong and she didn't quite have complete control over it. She has been practicing to get her frost powers under control. They were now at a point where she wouldn't freeze a room just by being there. Her powers will get out of control if she experiences strong emotions, but she is getting better.

"All right, carefully place that by the wall in the living area!" Their attention is drawn to a noise outside and step out onto Nate's balcony. The house next door to Nate's home has men moving a flat-screen TV. "What's happening over there?" Whisper asks while looking at the men working from the balcony. "Oh, those are just some movers. Someone moved into the house next door and it looks like they're moving in today." At Nate's answer, Blizzaria looks around at all the people. "Do you know who's moving in yet?" Nate shakes his head "Nope not a clue."