2

(A/N : Khan does still make doors for security it's just that the thing protecting the town right now is a gate, also episode one!?)
_________________

It's been a week since Uzi tried finding her final part for her project, and it's not like anyone at her school would know, but it's a last resort.

She leaned her head on her hand as the teacher passed out worksheets. Uzi glanced at it briefly before going back to thinking and decided maybe it's time for the last resort no one she's known knows where the last part could be but maybe there was one person who did know...

After class,uzi put the homework in her locker before searching around and finding Sam. He looked at uzi and just looked at her with a blank expression he was one of the very few people in this school who actually somewhat tolerated her

"Hey."Hey, I have a question," Sam just nodded as a way of saying, "Go ahead."Do you know where I can find this?" She showed a drawing she made since she didn't know the name of this part, Sam took a good look at the drawing

"Try looking in that abandoned place near the far end side of town it always has junk and unused parts in it." Uzi squinted her

"There's an abandoned place here?" Sam nodded before she could ask anymore. The bell rang for the next class, and Uzi sighed before walking off for another boring class.

_________________________________

N exited the house, locking the door both V and J were out, so N took the time to just go out some time for himself.

He walked into the town going into a cafe and grabbing something to eat before walking to the park nearby and relaxed near a bench humming to himself.

His eyes scanned around the park as if he were looking for something. When he didn't find it, he sighed and continued his walk around town, sometimes reaching into his pocket and fiddling with the random knife he had on him.

Hours had soon passed, and N felt relaxed as he was walking home he accidentally bumped into someone "Oh sorry!" He didn't open his eyes to look at the person just walked past them

__________________________________

Uzi had gotten out of school and was starting to walk home today, and tomorrow, her dad would be out real late since their finally starting to do something about protection,

Well, they have been for a bit, but they're adding the final touches today, so they need everyone to be focused. Her dad was in charge of it all, Uzi snapped out her thoughts when she had bumped into someone, A male voice spoke

"Oh, sorry!" Uzi rubbed the back of her head before looking back to the man who had bumped into her."Just some rando." She thought to herself before continuing her walk home. She had finished almost every part of her railgun, but she needed that last part in order for it to work.

She planned to go out tomorrow night and hoped that her dad would be home by 2 a.m., sleeping she had decided on her plan, sitting down on a chair and had decided to start adding some random stickers to her railgun, Once she was done she checked the clock 5 p.m., She set an alarm on her phone for 7 pm.

Two hours later

Uzis' alarm had rang, so she stood up, getting off her bed opening the door before exiting the house she looked up at the sky it was already dark, and you could see some stars,

some might say it would be dangerous to walk outside since the recent murders. But really, what could go wrong all uzi needed to do for tonight is find where that place that Sam told her about is she looked at gates making sure not to be seen by whoever was in the little hut next to it.

She grabbed and put one foot on the gate before climbing over it. Once she got down she started walking through the snowy path, she looked around at the surroundings before she stopped from afar she had seen a house it seem like no one lived there and like Sam said there was a pile of junk next to it something seemed off about it. 

But she couldn't inspect it today, She didn't have her railgun. So she turned on her heel and walked back, looking around to make sure before opening back up the gates and closing them. Going back home preparing herself for tomorrow.

____________________________

After an incident, Uzi sat in a chair holding an ice pack to her eye her railgun had made a 'small' explosion, and it had burnt near her eye a bit but it didn't hurt much,

"Ew, it didn't kill her..." Uzi looked up to see Lizzy and her friend Doll standing near the door entryway the giggled to each other before running off the next minute a new person had entered "woah uzi! I heard you -" "I'm an angsty teen Thad bite me." She said before throwing away her icepack "Also how do you know my name people willingly talk to you?"

She narrowed her eyes as Thad sat next to her "Well I'd say everyone knows Khans daughter but you might blow the other side of your face off, also your bandages look pretty badass" He said pointing at them, Uzi blushed a bit she wasn't used to being complemented by someone.

"Oh ew gross, I hate that you said that." Thad then asked about her railgun "Also what's the.."Sick-as-hell railgun? Sci-fi nonsense that super works! I'm sneaking out of town today to get the last part I need."But why would you make one in the first pla-" Uzi pointed the railgun at him. "No more feedback on it!"I'm sorry I didn't th-" "BITE ME!" Uzi exited the sick room and came back."Not mad at you, by the way, " before leaving again,

It had been a few hours since uzi got home, and she decided to take a nap, setting her alarm to 3:00 am. Once, it had rang uzi slapped her alarm, sliding her railgun onto her back and fixing her beanie before opening her door slightly to grab the keycard to the gates and most of security measures in the town, walking up to the gates she took the keycard out her pocket before she even could open the gates, someone exited out the security hut,

"Oh Jesus christ!" Uzi mumbled, seeing her dad."And where are you going, young lady?" Uzi made up a quick excuse "Uhh sneaking out to go make out with my totally real boyfriend?" Khan laughs, wiping a tear from his eye before going serious again."Enough jokes, Uzi, what are you doing?" Uzi scoffs.

"Fine, I need to uh measure the sturdiness, and protection or the gates! For a school project!! Yeah, it's a school project!" Khan smiled a little seeing her lie was working, she continued."I wanna join the WDF and play cards and stuff.." Khan chuckled "Well we don't just play with cards!" A man came out of the tent."Yo, Khan, can you grab a new set of cards? These ones are starting to fade cause of how much we play"

Khan looked back before looking forward back to uzi "Well this is great news, Uzi!" He grabbed her by her shoulder and brought her to the tent, but uzi shaked her head "Dad why are we going here? I really need to do this project!"

After some convincing, Khan opened the gates for her himself, She rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath before walking towards the house, the lights were off it seemed no one was in there so she went to the junk pile now seeing it closely it smelled funky..

she moved around stuff and stared at what was in front of her a torso of what seemed to be a female? The head was cleanly cut off, and her other limbs weren't to be seen everywhere. The sight made uzi sick she looked around some more at the junk pile and kept finding gruesome sights.

It took her a while to finally find her part she grabbed the glowing green part that was covered by a severed arm. She messed with it for a bit before hearing footsteps coming closer she quickly hid behind one of the piles of junk,

   grabbing a nearby glass shard to see what was going on all she saw was someone drinking the newly flesh blood from the head, trying to control her breath so he didn't see her, unfortunately the moons light hit the glass causing a shine which caught the person's attention she stayed still as she saw his head turn and it was then she heard the sound of a gun being clocked, before he shot near her flinching a bit which caused him to go closer to that spot. Should she just make a run for it or stay here. She thought.

Published: April 3rd, 2024

Word count: 1542 words.