5

1 week later, Uzi and N were hanging out doing the usual, Uzi went inside the house and took out her phone, seeing a text from an unknown number, "Hey!" It said, uzi squinted at her phone suspiciously before texting back."Who r u?"

She got a response almost immediately. "It's me, Thad, remember?" Uzi sighed in relief, Thad sneaked out to hang out with her and N a few days ago, and the two exchanged numbers. at least it wasn't a rando.

She went back outside and saw N asleep, She looked at him before going back inside and seeing V awake blowing bubbles, Once she saw uzi, she glared at her. "Oh great, you're awake." Uzi said, looking at V before walking to the hallway she could feel V staring daggers at her. She didn't mind at this point.

At least V couldn't do much to her while chained up. Uzi went into N's room and opened the door. She had been sleeping here for the nights where she did sleep, N usually took naps here during the day. But that isn't what she was looking for she entered the room and fixed the bed up for N just incase, she then went back outside and tried to wake him up

"N wake up you cannot sleep on the ground" She put her hand on his shoulder, before aggressively shaking him to wake him up, safe to say it did work N jolted up and giving her a "What was that for?" Look.

"You can't sleep on the ground idiot. Now come on, let's get you to bed. " She lended out a hand, N took it and stood up before walking into the house."Hi V..." He mumbled. "Hey." Is all she said, not looking at the two.

Uzi put N down onto his bed, and he seemed like he was comfortable. So uzi left the room, she wasn't able to sleep at all tonight so she left V awake who payed no attention to her and texted Thad to see if he was awake, surprisingly he was, Uzi stuck to her word and after a bit on convincing, convinced Thad to come out here again because she was not going back to that town.

A few minutes later Thad appeared "Hey zi!"Oh, hi thad." She waved at him before putting her hands in her pocket "Hey uh where's N?" Thad knew where uzi was N was usually there aswell "oh he's asleep!" Thad nodded to himself "Oh alright well where do you wanna hang out anyways?" Uzi looked at the house."Mmm, let's just explore," She said. "Alright!" Thad and Uzis explorations consisted of a lot of talking and finding things. Thad had said something to uzi, which made her laugh a bit. Thad stared at her as he blushed a bit as he smiled. Uzi, who was oblivious to the fact he was blushing, looked back at the house wanting to check in on N

"Well you should be heading back now, I guess," Thad shook his head "Nah It's fine zi I don't think my dad will notice" Uzi shook her head "Well I'm gonna go inside and take a nap" She said before waving to Thad and entering the house, "So who was that?" V's voice spoke from the table."And why should I tell you?"

V scoffed."I was just asking," Uzi rolled her eyes before walking down the hallway and going to N's room she sat on the bed, seeing as he slept peacefully, she sighed and decided to exit out looking through a storage closet until something caught her attention.

N was asleep peacefully before he had a dream out of no where, he was thrown a glass cup, so he quickly threw them all in the air and they all landed perfectly before he ran off,  as he walked down the halls of the place that was familar to him he bumped into someone  which caused the glass cups to fall luckily not breaking.

"Oh! I-im so sorry -" "It's okay, I wasn't looking..!" N reached out to grab one but touched fingers with the other person who was very familiar to V, it caused him to blush a little before he was pushed "Move it mor- Hi tessa!!"

He knew that voice form anywhere he looked at J, whose tone had changed immediately, looking at the young girl."Another one?" The girl behind tessa stepped out her movements  weird, but something about her made N freak out. He abruptly woke up, panting as he looked around his room. "N COME OVER HERE!"

__________________________________________

AND THATS IT SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

If you have any questions about this chapter, just comment them here, and I'll answer them the best I can!

Published: May 7th, 2024

Word count: 811 words