AUTHOR NOTE

ATTANTION ⚠️⚠️

Hello rains💞💞

So guys, I know that some people will say that I have written Ishaan and Geetanjali's past from their point of view, I have not shown any conversation that happened in their past life.So guys, I just want to say that I just wanted to start the story of my main leads which will be related to their love and not their past life.That's why I have told their University experience from their POV and have not shown any conversation in it, I have only shown Ishaan's love for Geetanjali in his past life and Geetanjali considering Ishaan as a bad boy in her past life.

And guys, here I will address Geet's parents as Mr. and Mrs. Thakur and Geet's grandparents as Grand Father and Grand Mother.And I will address Ishaan's parents as Mr. and Mrs. Rathore and Ishaan's grandparents as dada ji and dadi ji

Guys, sorry for the slow update, but I have exams after a month, so I have to prepare for them, I also have to make edits on Instagram, write books, and also study. I have to manage so much at once, that's why I am not getting time to publish the chapter quickly, I do not want to keep you in the dark, I will tell you straight away that Now you will be able to get any updates related to the book only in mid-June, before that I will not be able to publish any chapter, I will just post spoilers of the upcoming chapter on Instagram.
Thank you very much for your support, please do not make any hate comment. If you do not like it or you cannot wait, then you can respectfully leave from here. There are many more good stories available on Wattpad.

Thank you!!
take care of yourself and concentrate on your studies too. Have a nice day rains !!

Your lovely author
Avya 💕