Chapter 3

IN UNIVERSITY (1st YEAR)

Geetanjali pov:-

Long sigh............!!

Today is my first day of college, I don't know what to do, I am feeling very nervous.

Because of my introverted personality, I get anxious when around too many people. But I have to change this habit of mine

I am not saying that I want to become a completely extrovert, but I want my social anxiety to go away!!

Well, the best thing that happened after leaving school was that I got rid of that Ishaan......... His daily fights, his habit of bullying others, now I will not get to see all this........

After 10th, when our classes were separated, after that Ishaan and I did not meet much, but whenever I went out during free classes or lunch, or sometimes went to the ground. So accidently I see him sometimes, and I don't know why he used to stare at me, and you know, the biggest thing I came to know is that he has stopped bullying others and is now trying to be a complete gentleman.

But I don't understand why he is doing this.

Wait a minute, why am I thinking so much about him? He is my enemy, isn't he?

(Have you fallen in love with the enemy?)
my subconscious mind said............

Keep quiet, it is better for me to die than to love that Ishaan.

I told my subconscious mind

(But I did not take Ishaan's name at all. )
my stupid subconscious mind said,

Yes, he is my biggest enemy and you go away from here, don't spoil my mind.

I said to my subconscious mind

I just want to get good friends in college, I don't get good friends in school.

And may my college journey be good.

Kanha ji please help..........!!

**____________**____________**__________**

IN UNIVERSITY (GRADUATION CEREMONY)

Geetanjali pov:-

Finally my college is over. Basically people become very sad when their college or school ends but I am very happy because I am not as lucky as everyone else.

Both my school and college experiences were not good.

But if I tell you the truth, my college experience was worse than school because I had no friends in school with whom I could share anything because according to them I was a rude and arrogant girl.They mistook my introverted personality as my rude and arrogant attitude.

But in college I had friends but all of them were fake, they all became my friends because of my money.
I trusted them so much that I started telling them everything about me, from my past to my family issues, but they took advantage of my trust.

I have lost faith in friendship

And even then, when I could not find peace, my heart fell on a Selfish man,Rohit My boyfriend whom I loved so much that I could do anything for him.
But he also took advantage of me and pretended to be in love with me so that he could get closer to my so called best friend Avni.

If he was in love with Avni then what was the need to pretend to be in love with me?

But on Valentine's day, when I thought that I would surprise him by giving him a marriage proposal, he would be very happy, but when I was going to keep my handmade marriage card in his locker, I heard his and Avni's conversation.
In which he was telling Avni that he pretended to be in love with me because he had pretended to be in love with me to get closer to Avni and now he will break up with me in three-four days.

After hearing this, I left from there and the next day I broke up with him saying that my father will not accept this relationship and now we have no future.

And you know, after the breakup what that Selfish guy told me was that I never loved him, I was just using him and I broke his heart, how can I do that?

(I mean, really boy, you will lie to me, I have heard everything you said.)
I said in my mind

I smiled a little and said sorry and went away from there..........

Before he broke up with me, I broke up with him so that I would feel less bad (I can be that much selfish, right...)

After that, I lost faith in love and I shifted my attention from friendship and love and concentrated only on my studies.

And today finally I am a doctor

And now I got freedom from this college

I still believe in Kanha ji and I think that maybe one day my life will also become normal like others...

May be one day........!!

**____________**____________**__________**

So guys, that's all for today, please share your opinion and also please vote for my story.

Happy reading 🎉