charcter aesthetic

Geetanjali thakur

मत प्यार करो मुझे इतना की तुम प्यार का मतलब भूल जाओमत समेटों मुझे इतना कीतुम खुद बिखर जाओ

तुम प्यार का मतलब भूल जाओ
मत समेटों मुझे इतना की
तुम खुद बिखर जाओ

Gitanjali Thakur, who had only experienced pain in her life till now, who was busy making everyone happy throughout her life, sometimes her parents, sometimes her friends and sometimes her boyfriend. She would obey everything her parents said and would even try to get more marks to please them.she even gave up her own dreams to fulfill theirs but still her parents were not satisfied. it is not that her parents do not love her, they love her too, but they have very high expectations from her.
And Geet's father is also angry with Geet because she made a boyfriend in college which is against the values ​​of her family because according to her father the girl is the prestige of the house.And if a girl makes a boyfriend or loves a boy before marriage, then those girls are not considered good, society looks at those girls from a different perspective. And raises questions on them and their family which is not a good thing and Geet has broken the rules made by her father so her father is angry with her.Her parents have not given her any pain, just they have not given her any freedom, they have put it in her mind since childhood that she is a girl and she will have to obey everyone. She wanted to become a singer but her parents said that you are a girl, you cannot become a singer because girls in our house do not do such work. According to her parents, singer and dancer were not good jobs.and ordered her to become a doctor
Who forgets her own happiness to please everyone so that she may get some love but she never got that love.And still she puts the happiness of others before her own.
Will there be someone in her life who will love her, who will put her happiness before his own, who will make her feel loved, who will tell her that whether someone is there or not, he is always there for her?
Will someone come into her life who will have only love for her in his eyes?

Ishaan singh rathore

मैं तुम्हें ऐसे प्यार करूंगा जैसे तुम्हे कभी प्यार मिला ही नहींमै तुम्हे कल से ज्यादा (बीते हुए कल)और कल से कम प्यार करूंगा (आने वाले कल)

तुम्हे कभी प्यार मिला ही नहीं
मै तुम्हे कल से ज्यादा (बीते हुए कल)
और कल से कम प्यार करूंगा (आने वाले कल)

Ishaan Singh Rathore, India's most handsome, rich and eligible bachelor, whom every girl is ready to marry but he does not give any fuck to those girls.Because someone has already captured his heart, The one who was known as bad boy made himself a gentleman for that girl.For one glimpse of the girl, he can unite the earth and the sky. One who has everything in his life - good friends, good parents, good siblings, but now he is just waiting for his love, to whom he had given his heart in 8th grade.But he never told that girl about his love because he thought that she would reject him because of his bad boy personality.But now that he has become a gentleman, he is trying to find his love.

Will he be successful in finding his love, will he get her love back or will he just have to sacrifice it in the name of love?

Will there be anyone who will love him the way he loves them?

Will there be anyone to understand his love?

Ishaan×geetanjali

Her:- मेरी जिंदगी में प्यार नही था जब तक आपने मेरी जिंदगी में कदम नही रखा था और अब आप मेरी जिंदगी बन गए हैं

Him:- अगर आपको मेरे प्यार पर भरोसा कराने के लिए मुझे मरना भी पड़े तो मैं खुशी खुशी मर जाऊंगा

So guys, these are the main leads of my story and their lives, so did you like this character aesthetic? Please do tell in the comments.

And English is not my first language so please forgive my grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading 🥳