Investigation

AUTHOR'S POV

As Shreya arrived at Rohan's home, Aarna's joyful squeals filled the air, and the little girl ran towards her mother "Mumma!" she exclaimed, her eyes bright with excitement.

Shreya scooped Aarna up into her arms, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "How are you, sweetheart?" she asked, her voice filled with love.

Aarna looked up at her with big, curious eyes. "You left me today when i said not go," she said, her lower lip jutting out in a pout.

Shreya smiled gently, brushing a stray lock of hair from Aarna's face "I'm sorry baby, Mumma had some important work to do today."

Aarna's replied "It's okay, Mumma. "Rohan uncle told me your sir called you and he is same like my teacher very strict. Did he scold you for being late?"

Shreya chuckled at Aarna's question and said "No baby, he didn't."

Turning to Keerthi, Shreya expressed "Thank you, Keerthi."

Keerthi rolled her eyes playfully "Shut up, Rey," she teased, before adding, "Okay, let's have dinner today our Aarna helped me to prepare it."

Shreya's looked at her daughter said "Wow my baby girl helped?"

Aarna beamed proudly "Yes, Mumma! I'm a big girl now," she declared.

Shreya fed her daughter dinner and tucked her into bed.

After tucking Aarna into bed, Rohan, Keerthi and Shreya gathered around the dinner table. Rohan broke the silence by asking, "Rey, need a drink?"

Shreya nodded "Very much. No need to ask, I need a drink very badly."

Keerthi shot Rohan a questioning glance because Shreya never drinks on weekdays unless she has a bad day. Rohan met her questioning gaze and subtly blinked his eyes in response.

Rohan proceeded to pour some red wine for all of them and Shreya wasted no time in taking a sip, feeling the tension ease from her shoulders.

As they ate, the atmosphere remained calm, filled with the usual casual conversation. Rohan  asked, "So, you're planning to come out of that case Rey?"

Shreya looked at Rohan, "Yes, I can't work on that case or in that team anymore. Tomorrow, I'm going to talk to Mahendra sir. If he wants he can take Swathi and Shubham but not me. I'm out of that case."

Rohan nodded and said I support you in this decision Rey. I don't like you to be in that team anymore. Shreya sighed and took another sip of drink and said weird life right.

After their dinner and conversation, Shreya retreated to the guest room while Rohan and Keerthi retired to their own room. Before settling in for the night, Shreya quietly entered Aarna's room, gazed tenderly into Aarna's sleeping face softly brushing Aarna's hair away from her forehead leaning down, Shreya pressed a gentle kiss to Aarna's forehead whispering softly, "Goodnight, my sweet angel."

(Sheru, remember, you are my life, I am your family. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Never leave me, Sheru. I am nothing without you. I want my future with you. I want to grow my family with you, lets have a family together our small sweet family our kids and I'll pamper them and spoil them to the core, you can be strict mother to them.

Shreya couldn't contain her smile as she looked at the man who was pouring his heart out to her. Overwhelmed with emotion, she wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace, feeling the warmth of his love enveloping her and they both kissed .)

Shreya abruptly woke up from a deep slumber. With beads of sweat trickling down her forehead, she scanned the dimly lit room and checked the time - it was 3 in the morning. Her gaze softened as she watched Aarna sleeping peacefully, cuddling her teddy bear.