Discontinuing Our Baby Branch

Dear followers and readers,

For those of you who have seen my drawing of Branch and Floyd from Chapter 3 of "Our Baby Branch", I would like to apologize for making you guys uncomfortable with it as I heard that it looked disturbing. I didn't mean to make it look like anything weird, according to what I heard some people said that it looked like a shipping drawing. To be honest, it wasn't meant to be that (plus that's disgusting). I like shipping Broppy and Cliva, not siblings. That's gross and weird. The drawing was meant to be funny, but it turned out not to be that to some people.

Then it took one of my friends Vex_the_PartyCrasher who was super nice to tell me her opinion about the drawing last night. And I have to admit it: She had some good points about certain things about the drawing that I could've fixed in the drawing. And when I noticed, I started to understand, especially the blushing details made it a problem.

But what made it a major problem was not only the drawing, but the story itself. I have heard that the story, especially Chapter Three made some people, including some adults uncomfortable. It's probably the reason why those 5 boys bullied me on Instagram. Maybe they weren't bullying me, but they were trying to tell me something that I needed to hear? Maybe??? Although if they did, they should've said it in a nicer way.

Well, anyways, I'm crying as I'm writing this post that.........I'm going have to discontinue "Our Baby Branch" story. Yes, you read it right. But I have to do this. I was going to replace the drawing (which I'm still going to do) but for the sake of everyone's safety, it's best for me to just to discontinued the story because this story is making so many people uncomfortable and I didn't know that until I just found out today. 

My stories are meant to entertain people, but I didn't know that this story was making them uncomfortable. I didn't mean to hurt or make anyone feel uncomfortable. I'm not that type of person who would do that. I care deeply about others and have a fear of losing them too. Hearing this news broken my heart. I'm soooo heartbroken and I have never felt this in my life. I know I said that I'm going to post a chapter, but after all of this happening, I have to do what's best for everyone, including my readers and followers.

I have learned to be careful on what I post when it comes to my art and story. And the past experience for the past few days that I went through has taught me this. Tae and Lee were right. Again, I apologize to you all, especially OpefuLee and Tae and everyone else I know here and also in the server.

To everyone, it's your choice if you want to forgive me or not. But I just hope one day someone would take this step to do this. Please share this to anyone you know.

-Kiyah 💜  

P.S. I'm also letting you guys know that I'm going to take a break off of Wattpad and Instagram, but will still post Floyd's Daily Journal. I just need to refocus and perhaps think about what I've done and hopefully make a new story idea along the way. I hope to come back on either Friday or Saturday. I'm so going to miss you guys and I hope you'll understand. And again, I'm so sorry for everything.