BroZone Update #4

Hey, guys!! I just got back into the internet and I'm here to announce some things about my stories.

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

BroZone Camping Trip Announcement

I know that today is another chapter of BroZone Camping Trip, but I wasn't prepared to post the chapter today since the Wi-Fi went out yesterday. It threw me off and sadly, I won't post the next chapter today, due to having to post the next two chapters for Branch's Journal Entries and one chapter for "The Way You Make Me Feel" book. 

But the good news is that I'm hoping to post the next chapter tomorrow. I hope you guys understand.

I also want to thank all my readers and followers because this story has reached towards 4.7k reads for the past 24 hours. Thank you all so much!! I'm so happy that you guys really enjoy and love this story.

 。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

BroZone Surprise Story Announcement

Now. Who's ready to know about this surprised story that I have been working on for a few weeks or so???? Because I am. I'm so happy to announce what this story's about. The biggest hint about this story is all about......SPRUCE!!! He will be the main character of this new story. 

Who's ready to know what this story's about.......are you ready????? Here we go........

Spruce plans to host a BroZone Sleepover on Vacay Island at a hotel called Beachy Palms Resort, a place for him and his brothers to enjoy themselves

I can't wait to post this story, which I'm almost around 50% done with it. Also, I hope you guys are excited for this new one (including the Spruce fans!!!) Also, I had done several drawings for the chapters, and been working on the book cover, and so far, I finished one drawing of Spruce and another drawing with the BroZone Brothers in their cute pajamas!!

Stay tune for more detail and what the book cover will look like for this new story!!!