BroZone Update #5

Here are the announcements of the day:

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

BroZone Camping Trip

The reason why I didn't post the next chapter today was because I was busy in real life, and didn't get back home until almost 9 pm. I'm hoping to post the next chapter on Monday (Oct. 16th), so stay tune for that. Also, I'm not sure about posting the next chapter on Wednesday (Oct. 18th) because I'll be going on a trip with my family. 

I hope you guys will understand, and I will keep you guys updated if anything changes.

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

BroZone Sleepover

This story's going good on progress. So far, I figured out that it will have 26 chapters, which I'm writing Chapter 14 at the moment. It might be 30 chapters, but we'll see. So far, I edited Chapter 12 today, which I hope it will be funny to you guys. 

I'm still working on the book cover, and hopefully I'll be able to publish the story after my trip or so. But the good news is that I'm hoping to write this story during my trip next week. 

Here's one scene I'm really excited to share with you guys when you read the full chapter of it. Want to know what it is? Here it is:

The Scene I'm Excited About: 

Clay begins his first prank of the night when he decides to add laxatives into two cups of lemonade, hoping to get two out of his four brothers. He doesn't know who will fall for his prank, his brothers have no idea about Clay's prank. 

Also, I can't wait to get to the part when the brothers play Truth or Dare. I hope to get into more detail about it soon.

What are you guys excited about when it comes to this story?