𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

Fezco had a new house guest. Ashtray was so pissed off he couldn't even speak to Fez.

Thursday night, Lucy decided to sleep over at Fezco's. She didn't feel like being at home anymore. Plus, she wanted to meet Faye, the girl who was staying with Fez for 'a little while.' Only Ashtray had been around when Lucy stopped in after school on Tuesday, and he hadn't had much to say about the issue. "Letting some junkie live here is worse than letting some junkie work here."

"Ouch," said Lucy. "Anyway, can I get some OCs?"

So Thursday night, Lucy let herself into Fez's house. He was on his usual couch, watching Insomnia. Ashtray took the couch across from him. All was perfectly normal, aside from the blonde girl sitting on the floor between them.

Only Fez looked up when Lucy walked in. "Hey, you lock the door behind you?"

"Yeah," said Lucy, crossing the room to sit beside him.

"You met Faye yet?"

"Nope."

Fezco gestured towards Faye. "Well, this is Faye. She's staying here for a bit."

Faye looked up at the mention of her name. "Hey," she said. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lucy," said Lucy.

Faye nodded and turned her attention back to the television.

Lucy liked Faye. She decided that when Faye stood up after the movie and said, "That was so boring, why did we even watch it?"

"You're the one who said it looked good," said Fezco.

She frowned. "Huh." And then she wandered off to the bathroom.

Lucy rested her head on Fez's shoulder. "She's cool."

"She's alright."

The next morning, Lucy got ready for school and ate a bowl of cereal in the kitchen with Fez and Ashtray. Ashtray didn't say a word the entire time. He kept shooting angry looks at Fez as he scarfed down his cereal. When Faye got up and went to the fridge, Ashtray got up and stalked out of the room. Faye sat next to Fez with a can of Coca-Cola, rested one foot on the table, and gave Lucy a small smile. "Good morning."

"Morning," Fez mumbled.

They ate in silence for another few minutes. When Fez was done, he leaned back in his seat. "What d'you know about Lexi?"