VIII

Ves reacted immediately, shutting off the water and spinning me around, brushing my hair from my face. His blackened claws moved to my breasts, cupping them. He pressed his thumbs to the little buds and flicked them back and forth, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. I sucked my lip into my mouth, holding back a whimper. Vessel dipped his head again and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"That's the last gentle thing that will happen until I'm done with you." I had no time to respond, I was pulled up into his arms and bridal carried out of the bathroom and into the adjacent room. Vessel kicked the bedroom door closed behind us and I looked around the room.

There was a small empty desk to the right of the door, only occupied by a little desk lamp. There was a king sized bed centered on the opposite wall, neatly made. There were small bedside tables on either side with buttons for inset reading lights, the left one being on. To the right of the bed was a large recliner with a throw blanket folded in the seat. To the left of the bed was a large bookcase, filled with awards given to the concert hall, fake plants, and a few different books. The ceiling had red L.E.D. lights circling it, recessed into the wall. In the dim light, it made for an intimidating aura.

Ves tossed me onto the bed, making me giggle as I landed. I flicked the soggy hair out of my face and sat up on my elbows. Vessel leaned over and clicked off the reading light. I blinked, my eyes taking a second to adjust to the change in lighting. Once they focused, I could see the outline of Vessel, haloed by the red L.E.D.s. He was just standing there, silently. I could make out a small movement, but not much else.

"Vessel, what... What are you doing?.. Are you ok?" The only response I got was a deep, rumbling growl. I caught a glint of glowing green from under his dripping bangs. I swallowed hard, my nerves making me stiff.

"V-Ves...?" I startled when I felt something warm, soft, and slippery wind it's way around my right wrist, pinning it to its place on the bed. Vessel's vines. My breath hitched and my thighs tingled, thinking back to what happened in III's room.

Vessel took a painfully slow step forward as another vine trapped my left wrist. I gave a small, testing tug on them, but they were locked firmly in place. Ves reached the side of the bed and rested his right knee on it. He leaned over me, putting himself better into my view.

With him this close, I could clearly see that there was, in fact, a subtle, ambient green glow emanating from Vessel's eyes. His hands had become his long claws and the inky color returned, inching up his forearm, bicep, and to his shoulder. The black cloud that came with the tentacles hovered as always. Ves shot me a sharp, toothy smile, but there was a glint in his eyes, indicating malice. His breath was heavy, his chest shivering with every breath.

I licked my lips, dry from my heated panting. Vessel's eyes flicked to my mouth and back up. He held my gaze and licked his own lips, but hung the full length of his tongue out of his mouth for a second after. My face burned wildly and my core fluttered.

"Why don't I make this tongue useful, hmm?" I watched with wide eyes as he slid his way down my body, resting his chest on the mattress. He unfurled his tongue and let it hang, allowing saliva to drip down, collecting it at the tip. His eye contact never faltered as he curled his tongue up to run it along the inside of my left thigh. His tongue left a wet trail that turned cold quickly, making a shiver roll through me. Vessel let out a soft chuckle and broke eye contact to watch his tongue dance over the landing strip I had shaved into my own pubic hair. I liked her to look cute, what can I say?

He continued his journey across my mons and over to my left leg, leaving the same wet trail. I could still feel the line he created and it made my skin tingle. He pulled his tongue back and kissed my inner thigh, nipping lightly at it.