CHAPTER III [EDITED]

Please like and comment. I appreciate your feedback and support. I'll be posting new chapters spontaneously, so stay tuned.

Love ya'll.

✯☾ ............................................... ☽✯

It's been a complete waste of time

It's been a complete waste of time. I thought I'd solve it in one night, but four days have passed, and I've found nothing about W more than the authority and city police have already found, except for one detail that everyone else seems to have missed.

I slam on the brakes, stopping at my usual parking spot.

I've noticed a pattern in the security footage. Whenever our 'Robin Hood' has acted, the night before, between 8:45 and 9:45 PM, the footage loops. And just last night, the same thing happened. It can only mean one thing: W is planning something for today, likely in response to what happened yesterday with the shuffling of ranks in tier 2.

But I have another problem at hand - my parking spot is again occupied by that Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini, usurping the place meant for my Kawasaki. This has been the case for four days straight. Today, I need to confront Elijah about it.

I go through the motions-parking in his spot, walking through the toll gate, paying the fine. Today, every detail matters, and I can't afford to miss anything.

But, to my surprise, the day has been uneventful. Two periods and two breaks have passed without incident. I found myself sitting at my desk again with nobody in the class except Aiden, Garrett, and that Taylor Swift knockoff. I'm lost in thought when Aiden suddenly turns to me and says, "You look like you haven't slept all night, Log."

I roll my eyes and lean back, "No shit, Sherlock, because I really haven't."

I haven't found a single thing since this morning, and everything seems more annoying as time goes by. Not only that, but I also had to wait an extra ten minutes to get my food because Michael decided to be picky about his and took his sweet time arranging the food on his plate.

I watch as Aiden gives me a once-over and starts to say, "Were you up watching por-"

"What the heck, man!" I exclaim, looking around me. "Why would that be the first thing you think of?" I protest.

"Because as your best friend, I know you do. Anyway, I haven't seen May since the term started. Isn't she supposed to be here, celebrating her big win from last year?" Aiden asks, glancing at the empty seat by the window.

 Isn't she supposed to be here, celebrating her big win from last year?" Aiden asks, glancing at the empty seat by the window