When History Repeats Itself

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Sanu Ek Pal Chain' from the movie 'Raid'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this story is based on one of the requests that I received so I hope you guys like it

PS: There are a lot of Hindi dialogues in this one. I just wanted to try and capture the correct feelings and it was just flowing out in Hindi words so that's how I wrote it down.

PPS: This is a much longer story compared a few of the others so I really hope that you guys enjoy it.

~~~~~~~

Mahi and Sakshi had just gotten into a relationship officially and only his older brothers were aware of their entire story.

Dada, Sachin Paaji and Jammy Bhai had been helping him figure out his feelings while also guiding him on how to manage his relationship.

Mahi hadn't yet been able to gather the courage to tell his friends about Sakshi, except Sonu for obvious reasons.

Yuvi and the others would tease him relentlessly, while the others were mostly his juniors that he wasn't very close to yet.

Another thing was that Mahi hadn't quite gotten around to telling his family about being in a relationship because he wanted to do that in person, but his hectic cricket schedule was making it a little difficult for him to go visit them.

Now a lot of people had noticed that Mahi seemed to spend more time on his phone which was a little unusual for them to see, but they just assumed it had something to do with the board being their usual annoying self.

Yuvi however also noticed that his best friend used to smile while using his phone when he thought no one was looking.

The man was convinced that Mahi was hiding something from him, but he also knew that he couldn't confront his friend about it because then he would become more cautious about the way he acts.

If Yuvi wanted to figure out whatever was going on with Mahi, he needed so be extremely stealthy and take extra precautions to not alarm the man.

~~~~~~~

Yuvi still hadn't been able to figure out his best friend's secret and it was now beginning to annoy him.

Mahi had always been good at keeping things to himself, but it was also one of his most annoying traits.

Just then he noticed that Sonu had entered his room and quietly sat in one corner to read the newspaper.

Yuvi asks, "Idhar kya kar raha hai? Mahi kamre me nahi hai kya?"

Sonu shakes his head and replies, "Mahi phone pe baat kar raha hai toh main idhar aa gaya. Disturb nahi karna tha usko."

Yuvi looks confused and asks, "Board?"

Sonu again shakes his head and replies, "Nahi, personal."

Yuvi looks even more confused now and asks, "Ghar walo se baat kar raha hai toh kya problem hai?"

Sonu unknowingly replies, "Ghar pe baat nahi kar raha hai woh."

A moment later Sonu realises what he said and bites his tongue.