Rumours

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Badhaaiyan Tenu' from the movie 'Badhaai Ho'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this little story is inspired from the rumours flying around 2021 stating that Sakshi was pregnant again and also that Priyanka Raina had confirmed the news.

Now Mahi probably had no clue about them because he's rarely active on social media, so what happens when his brothers bring it up with him?

~~~~~~~

After the IPL season was complete, a couple of the former Indian cricketers decided that they were long overdue for a get together.

Since the lockdown rules were finally being relaxed, the plan was finalised and everyone started arriving at the venue, that was decided to be Dada's home in Kolkata, with their families.

The actual children were quite excited to meet each other after a long time while the so-called mature kids claimed to be extremely happy to meet their beloved Bhabhis.

As always, the adults broke off into different groups, also known as the crazy husbands and the sensible wives, while the children ran around playing among themselves.

The men were talking about some random topics until Sachin Paaji turns to one of the kids and says, "You know I'm a little disappointed. Maine kabhi yeh nahi socha tha ki mujhe aisi khush khabri media walo se sunni padegi."

The others start smirking because they understood what exactly their Paaji was referring to.

The kid in question looks extremely confused and asks, "Kaunsi khush khabri Paaji?"

Dada gives the kid a look and replies, "Mahiya, stop acting like you don't know what we are talking about. Sakshi ne toh sabse pehle tumhe hi bataya hoga."

Mahi looks even more confused and says, "Mujhe sach me nahi pata ki aap log kis baare me baat kar rahe hai. Aur Sakshi ki baat kahaan se aa gayi beech me?"

Finally something clicks in Sonu's head and he asks, "Aap logo ko yeh toh nahi lag raha ki Sakshi firse pregnant hai?"

Mahi's neck snaps in Sonu's direction and he exclaims, "WHAT?!"

Sachin Paaji looks confused and asks, "Mahi, why do you look so surprised? Sakshi ko jab pata chala hoga ki woh pregnant hai toh usne tumhe bataya hi hoga."

Mahi replies, "Main toh iss baare me pehli baar sun raha hu. Agar Sakshi firse pregnant hai toh usne mujhe toh bilkul bhi nahi bataya."

Dada says, "But shayad se Priyanka ko bhi iske baare me pata hai."

Now it was Sonu's turn to exclaim, "KYA?!"

Jammy Bhai says, "Shayad humko unn dono se baat karke confirm karna chahiye. No need to go crazy like this."

Mahi and Sonu nod in agreement before the men go towards their wives to try and understand what was going on.

~~~~~~~

The women were all sharing stories about how their husbands drove them crazy during the lockdown.

Sakshi says, "Mahi ne apni itni saari bikes theek ki hai aur fir har baar Ziva ko ghumaaya hai ki meri bechari bachhi bhi uske jaisi hi ban gayi hai. Ab agar dono ghar me nahi dikhte hai toh pakka garage me hi milenge kuch na kuch saath me karte hue. Pareshaan karke rakha hai dono ne mujhe."