The Artist's New Muse (3) [Explicit]

-Danielle Joy McKinney

Taraji

2 months later...

Tasia and I are in her apartment just hanging out. I'm on the couch working on my budgeting list for March. For the past month or so, we've spent more time in each other's places than our own. Last week, we unofficially officially made a schedule of who's place we would go to during the week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, are the days we stay at my loft. And the middle of the week and the weekend are when we are at Tasia's.

While I'm still in my spreadsheet, she comes over to where I'm sitting on the couch and picks my legs up to sit down. She puts her snacks down and rests my legs on her lap.

"What did you bring me, Tasia?" I batted my eyes in question.

"I brought myself carrots and grapes."

"Green or red?"

"Red"

"I'm good, never mind." I went back to typing and Tasia put on a tv show. After our talk in my apartment the night of the concert, I finally expressed feelings I had been having for a while. I felt so lost with my sexuality and myself, and I honestly still do, but she's been working with me on it. I wanted her over there that night for it to feel more real than just a kiss. We still aren't officially dating yet

Every once in a while, I look up to see Fantasia staring at me. "What are you looking at, you know I don't like people staring." I chuckled and she smiled at me.

"Let me take you somewhere. You've been cooped up here forever."

"What do you mean? I've gone places. I went to Massachusetts."

"You went for work though. You haven't taken a trip for pleasure yet. Where do you want to go?"

I knew Tasia was a sweetheart when I first met her, but I've gotten to know the extent of how sweet she actually is. Everything she says is with care and sincerity. That's the reason I've felt so comfortable coming to her with how I feel or what I want. She's never judged me, or looked at me sideways for how I feel. Someday, I would love to know what it feels like to love this woman.

"I don't know, Tasia, where do you want to take me?"

"You can't answer a question with a question."

"Technically I did answer, then I asked you a question." She popped my leg with that response, causing me to chuckle. "Okay, I don't know, maybe somewhere on the west coast? I've never been to California. Or just west like Arizona.

"That sounds good, we should go next week."

"Next week seems too soon doesn't it? I mean you would have to let your people know that you have to go, I'll have to let my people know. Can we give it two?"