You Are More Than Beautiful (2)

Taraji

"Come here, mama," Tasia commands. I walk over to where she's sitting on the bed. She has on a beautifully sexy red lingerie set that compliments her skin well. As I walk over to her, my knees get weaker and weaker by the step. I make it to the foot of the bed, standing directly in front of her. She unfolds her legs from her butterfly position, straightening them out. She locks her eyes on me as I place my palm on her chest gently pushing her down onto the bed. She moans slightly as she goes down. She lets out a beautiful chuckle as I climb onto the bed as well. I lift both of her legs to a bent position, and spread them. Positioning my head between them, I kiss along her pelvis, inching closer to the waistband of her panties.

"Please, Raji." She sighs out. I could listen to her call my name in that beautiful voice forever. I pull back to reach the line with my hand. Just before I could start pulling them off of her, I heard a beep. Huh?

Damnit. I woke up from my dream a little sooner than I wanted. I look over to the clock on the nightstand that reads, 6:00 am. I woke up as tired as I went to sleep. Last night would not stop replaying in my brain. From Fantasia kissing my hand, to our moment in the garden, to us dancing together, and our almost kiss. Before going to bed, I had to sit with myself and my thoughts. The last time I was on a date like that was when I went on my first date with Kelvin. That went on, until it didn't. But I've never had this random upbringing of emotions and feelings for a person after my first time getting to know them. Fantasia put some kind of spell on me last night that keeps taking my mind and body over. I will admit, I had to do something to relieve the feelings she gave me last night.

I stayed there for a few minutes until I needed to get up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror while washing my hands and I look over my entire face. I admire the beauty that Fantasia kept pointing out to me last night. It felt so nice being complimented by someone that looked like her. The beautiful, poise, and confident, Fantasia Barrino. She is so beautiful. And not just on the outside. Every word she said had purpose and meaning. The way she talked about her dreams and her past, the forgiveness that she had given out to people that probably didn't deserve it, and the way she kept reading me and my emotions. It was like she knew every little thing I was feeling the entire night. I need to get her to myself again. All to myself.

I walk out of the bathroom, slumping back down on my bed. I'm frustrated and confused, and I really don't feel like doing anything today. The perfect night is the cause of my terrible mood. I grab my phone noticing the messages my assistant sent me earlier.

Kelsey: Good Morning Miss Henson! Wilson and the glam team should be ready to go in your hotel room at about 8:00, so that gives you 2 hours to just chill before your day. I'm sending over your breakfast request now. Have an awesome day.

I responded back quickly with a thank you, and I began scrolling through my feeds. A picture of Tasia on a Variety cover graces instagram, and my heart jumps slightly. It's a picture of her in a suit and a button vest under. Her short hair swooped to one side. Her beautiful eyes reel me into the picture and do not want to let me go. I drool over the image for a while until I get a phone call. I jump slightly in excitement, as if I've been waiting on this call my entire life. I answer quickly, not wanting to miss it.

"Good Morning, ma'am," I start, my voice sounding raspy and slightly flirtatious. "Goodmorning, mama."

Mama...

My mind roams through the dream I reluctantly had to wake up from just a few minutes earlier. "T?" I hear her call from the other side of the phone. "Yes? Yes, I'm here. How are you this morning?" I ask her.

"Better, now that I'm talking to you." I smile and giggle like a teenager, immediately cringing at myself. "I'm sad though, because I wanted to call you and ask you out to breakfast, but I have a few errands to run before I start getting ready for tonight." Her admission of an invitation that she had to take back made me go back into the sad mood I was in before she called. This is more time that is going to go by without me being able to see her.