Chapter 3

It was the next day as Alastor was combing his hair while Lucifer had lots of anxiety. He was thinking of excuses to not go. Alastor then came back into the room as he noticed Lucifer just sitting on the bed.

"Darling? Is something the matter?"

"Ah... I'm just.... Nervous... That's all..." Lucifer said nervously. "Do I have to go...?"

"Of course my dear! We can do this together, believe me!" Alastor said as he went to Lucifer and held his hands.

"Alright.... I'll still come..." Lucifer said nervously before getting a surprise kiss from Alastor.

Angel just came back from working for Valentino as he was tired.

"Ooo! What happened to you?" Niffty asks Angel.

"Fucking Val had me working for 16 hours! That absolute douchebag I swear!" Angel said as he groaned before laying down on the couch.

Then a wall blew up as Angel noticed.

"What's with that fucking wall?!" Angel then said as he pointed at the wall.

"Wassup bitches!" Cherri then came in.

"Oh woah! Cherri Bomb?! Wassup girl!" Angel said as he got up excited to see his best friend.

"Angie! How are ya bitch? You have been texting depressing shit the whole day! Let's get out and have the best day of our fucking lives!" Cherri said until Lucifer and Alastor overheard her.

"Ahaha... You must be Angel's friend.... I'm Samuel here and uh... That was my wall you blew up... Anyways what brings you here?" Lucifer then said.

"I'm here for Angel of course, so Angie ready for the best night of our fucking lives?!"

"Hell yeah Cherri!!"

"Oh! Actually can you have the others join you, they do deserve to have a break from working hard as is so perhaps-"

"Waiittt, I'm only here for Angel so-" Cherri said before Lucifer gave her a wad of cash. "Ohoho! Nevermind! Let's fucking go!"

"Make sure they have the best time!" Lucifer then told Cherri.

"My deer? When should that portal come?" Alastor asked as he went by Lucifer.

"Uh... It should appear soon...." Just as Lucifer said that the portal to the gates appears before them as Alastor picks up Lucifer and throws him in the portal as he also goes in.

Sir Pentious then noticed Cherri as he spit out his drink.

"Oh if it isn't my arch nemesisss! Cherriii Bomb, you came to battle?" Sir Pentious said.

"Apparently, I was going to take Angel until I had to drag your sorry asses along" Cherri said bored before chewing on a gum as she blew a bubble.

"Oh? So we're going out...? I didn't think this would happen... What do I do?! Or what do I wear?!" Sir Pentious said as he grabs her hand.

"Don't touch me you dickhead" As Cherri said that she squeezed Sir Pentious's hand as he blushed.

Meanwhile at the gates at heaven they then saw the zesty Saint Peter who was just at the gates as usual.

"Oh hello there? May I get your names please- wait..." Saint Peter said as he took a closer look at Lucifer. "I swear I heard about you..."

"H-huh? Me..?! No of course not..! My name is just Samuel...!" Lucifer then continues to lie.

"I see... I might have confused you with someone else then..." Saint Peter said as he looks through his book.

"Oh also I'm Alastor, we are here for a meeting!" Alastor then said.