Flashback Chapter

A little flashback because of a video inspired me lol. Also, since this is a flashback, Alastor would still call Lucifer by his fake name! Just letting you know beforehand!

It was during the extermination, Alastor left the hotel to go out to go talk to a random exterminator, while dodging them. Then Vaggie was killing sinners as she spotted Alastor holding some paperwork as she went to go attack him, too bad for her that Alastor noticed her as he dodged her and threw her to a roof as he used his tentacles to go up the roof then held down Vaggie with his tentacles. Vaggie's mask broke as a piece of her mask was covering one of her eyes.

Alastor: "ok, I got a lot to get to and not a lot of time and I feel like you weren't listening to me before, so here it goes! Ahem!"

As Alastor made sure to hold Vaggie down as he reads from his list.

Alastor: "When Hell's Population is out of control, it's a bad situation, it's taking a toll!"

When Vaggie was hearing him, she gave a weird look as she made her angelic spear appear and got herself free.

Alastor: "If we rehab these sinners and cleanse all their souls, at my Hazbin Hotel!!!"

Vaggie then flew towards Alastor to attack him but he dodged her attack.

Alastor: "Wait I'm getting ahead of myself!"

Then Alastor held Vaggie down to the ground with his tentacles as Vaggie cursed in Spanish.

Alastor: "Right! Extermination!"

Alastor made sure to hold Vaggie still as he explains.

Alastor: "And you guys fly down just to kill once a year! And it must be annoying to slip down all the way here!"

Alastor then showed where the dead sinners were at, then at the portal in the sky as an angel with three wings appeared in the sky wearing a mask as she held her weapon.

Alastor: "If they join you in heaven, that trip disappears!"

The angel then noticed Alastor holding down her girlfriend as she took off her mask as she gave a confused look by that and so she could have a better look. Vaggie was just giving Alastor looks like he was crazy. It was Charlie as she started flying towards Alastor.

Alastor: You could wave that chore farewell! It will be a happy day in he-"

He then noticed Vaggie's expression as Vaggie saw Charlie, he noticed as he turned around to see Charlie flying towards him with her weapon as he looked shocked as his ears went down before letting go of Vaggie and jumping off the building. Charlie then hit the building as Vaggie flew up to avoid the compact.

Alastor was in the shadows now as he disappeared into the shadows, he was now back in the hotel.

"What the fuck?! Where did that bitch go?!" Charlie said, as she was getting angry.

"Ugh! That pendejo! He kept talking fucking nonsense while I was trying to kill him!" Vaggie said, as she was angry at Alastor.

"Are you ok Vaggie? He didn't hurt you right?" Charlie asked as she went to her girlfriend as she put her hand on Vaggie's cheek.

"No, that pendejo just kept holding me down just to speak nonsense" Vaggie said as she sighs.

"What was he speaking about anyways??"

"About some shit about having sinners go into rehab, it's dumb as shit" Vaggie said as she rolled her eyes.

"PFFT! That's fucking hilarious! Anyways let's continue this extermination!" Charlie said as she gave Vaggie a kiss before putting her mask back on as she flew with Vaggie to kill more sinners.

--

Once Alastor was back in the hotel, he saw Lucifer was just in their room looking through the window as he heard sinners screaming as he held his legs, thinking this was his fault even though Sera didn't even tell Lucifer about the extermination, he was even worried where Alastor was since he suddenly left the hotel mysteriously.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder as he noticed the hand, he immediately turned around and hugged Alastor.

"Al..! Where were you..?! I was so worried about you...." Lucifer said in a worried tone.

"I'm back now Sam, don't worry! I made sure to not get hurt..." Alastor said as he gave Lucifer a passionate kiss.

Flashback ends! (And the rest goes from prologue to the present!)

Alright, that's all for this bonus chapter basically! Hopefully you enjoyed it and now you can eat it up as well! The next chapter would continue from the next chapter, just letting you know!