5...🦋

I was now seated with Adda, Mom and Dad together with the man they were talking to. I am not going to lie, the man looked like he used to be handsome in his youth.  It's a mere observation. Don't misunderstand me.

Most of the guys had left it was now just him and 2 guys and the same two women that I first saw.

The man looked my dad's age. Probably 50 less or more.

Apparently, he's known Dad for a while now since he has been saying that he hasn't seen us since we were little. It seemed like he already met my other siblings who were studying abroad, Yaya and Adda Hameeda. Because he was telling Dad that they've grown so much.

Dad called me and Adda to come sit down with them so that the man could see us.
He later called on Idris but he left almost immediately he greeted the man. Can't blame him.

To be honest the man was acting weird. He kept giving me creepy smiles and glances. He kept complimenting me and I was very uncomfortable.

I made several attempts to leave the living room but I couldn't. My dad kept giving me glares telling me to sit.

"Kunsan Suna na? (Do you know my name?)" He asked raising an eyebrow. I didn't know his name since it was my first time seeing him. I looked to my side to see Adda having a wide grin on her face. She giggled. Ewww.

"Na San Sunan ka mana. Sai de ita ce Bata sani ba (I know your name now. Is her that doesn't know)" She uttered keeping eye contact with him and a big smile on her face. She didn't even look at me. What the heck?
I turned around and gave him a fake smile

"My name is Bashir," His gaze swept over my body as he stated, grinning. I felt somewhat uneasy. I was wearing a satin abaya with a rope tied around my waist. I shouldn't have listened to Adda when she told me to wear this.

"You're...very pretty. You took after your mother.." he said and I only smiled a bit. His eyes go south from my face. I shift uncomfortably trying to cover up my thighs. Is this man alright? Get your eyes off me before I pluck 'em out. I don't tolerate this kind of rubbish.

"Gaskiya Sani kayi sa'a da Mata mai kirki. Ga 'ya 'ya masu kyau( You are really lucky to have a nice wife Sani. See Beautiful kids)" He said grinning then turning his attention to my mother.

"Ai Sai a hankali a ke bin irin su (you see you have to be cautious of these types)" my dad replied bursting out in laughter as the man did. They were so loud.

"Nagode so Sai da abincin. Allah yayi albarka ( thank you so much for the food. May God bless you)" She smiled before she replied with a 'thank you'. He finally stood up from the couch and headed for the door. Finally, he's leaving.

I looked at my mom hoping she noticed how he acted towards me. She probably thought it was normal. I thought it was obvious that he acted weirdly.

She mouthed to me to come. So I followed Mom to the kitchen. I'm glad I'm away from that man. Come on you're 50-something and you're doing this? Isn't he married sef?

"Yawwa zo maza(come fast)" She said and I quickened my pace. She handed me a bag. I don't know what was inside but it was light.

"Hurry up and take it to him" She urged me to go and I did as she said.

Now I thought I would not see this guy again. Ugh.. but I have to obey Mom.

He was already out. All the others were already driving out of the gate. I secretly wished he'd leave before I reached him.

He's still around! Maybe Dad told him to wait. Even Dad has gone inside though. Just leave our house already ah. By the time I reached him, he was about to open his car.