Aftermath

The last chapter might have left you with questions(if you didn't read the one where I'm telling you about who will be in the harem). So let's see what happened after that.

Y/N: Did I say something wrong?

Sariel: No.

Y/N: Then what is it?

Sariel: I l...

As she's speaking, the two of you get teleported back on the ship.

Sariel(flustered): I-I... I loathe those beasts. Nothing personal. I just hate them.

Y/N(surprised and a bit disappointed): Oh. Alright.(Why do I feel disappointed?)

Westy: Well, you screwed up. Mephisto's got the shard and this means our work will get harder.

Y/N: There's more.

Gaia: What do you mean?

Y/N: He created a new kind of monster. It was like a giant flower with tentacles that tried to attack us.

Westy: I'm gonna go check the satellites to see I they recorded something.

Sariel: If you don't need me anymore, I'll go to my room.

Gaia: Sure. Go rest! It's still night. Y/N, do you want to go home?

Y/N: Nah. I willl stay here to help you. I remember how that thing looked like.

Gaia: Thank you.(she turns to Sariel) Thank you too Sa... She's gone.

About 9 hours later

Sariel is walking towards the cockpit.

Gaia: Oh. Hi, Miss Sariel. Did you have a good sleep?

Sariel: Yes. Did you want to see me?

Gaia: Yes. You see, the doctor used a satellite last night and picked up a very strange thing. A lot of energy. All I one place for about one minute. The it dissapeared as fast as it appeared. We want you to investigate this event.

Sariel: Why me?

Westy: Everyone else is busy and Y/N is having a day off. And you are very fast.

Sariel: Fine.

She gets teleported.

That day you weren't present on the ship.

The next day

You are walking down the halls of the ship when you bump into Jade.

Jade: Oh. Hi.

Y/N: Hi. Sorry for not being present yesterday. I was busy.

Jade: It's alright. How are you?

Y/N: Not bad. Gaia wanted to see me.

Jade: Cool. I was going towards the arcade.

Y/N: Why?

Jade: I enjoy playing video games. Who do you think has the highest scores at every shooting game?

Y/N: Impressive. Well then, see ya'.

You get to the cockpit to meet with Gaia.

Gaia: Thank God you're here. I have some news.

Y/N: What is it?

J-001 entered in a hurry scaring everyone.

J-001: Doctor, captain, Y/N, we have a message from an unknown person.