The Multiverse of Madness

Warning: This chapter contains spoilers of future fanfics that are currently in the work.
After leaving the universe of my other fanfic, you and Westy enter another universe.

Y/N: Where are we now?

Westy: The datas show that we are in a NieR universe.

As she talks, a you from that universe is fighting some machines.

Y/N: Again?!

Westy: That was 3S.

Y/N: Give me the fucking gun.

You fall trough another portal. You fall face first on the ground and Westy falls on you.

Y/N: Now we're in Hell. But is it the Hell I wanted?

But as you talk someone comes to you.

Overlord: What the fuck?

Y/N(crying): I can recognise that face from a million. Even in Hell.

Westy: Another one?

Y/N: Why don't you just take us home?

Westy: The device needs to accumulate enough energy by going trough other universes to be able to return home.

Overlord: What are living humans doing in Hell?

Y/N: Chill out, me! Do you think I want to be here? Westy, shoot the portal!

Westy: Woops.

Y/N: What have you done this time?

Westy: We might need something to power it with. Like angelic steel.

Y/N: Are you kidding me? I will not allow you to test you S.F. bullshit on me ever again.

Westy: Mr. Overlord, do you have some angelic steel?

Overlord: Why do you need it?

Y/N: Listen! We were trying to search the multiverse for fighters but (pointing to Westy) this "genius" couldn't make a proper transportation device.

Overlord(facepalming): How much do you need?

Westy: Not much. Only evough to make a spear.

Overlord: Take it and leave it! I don't want intruders in my theritory.

Westy: Thank you!

Westy openst the portal and you fall into the universe of "Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!".

Y/N: Noooooo. This anime was too cringe. I couldn't watch past the 9th episode. OPEN THE DAMN PORTAL NOW!

She opens the portal and you pass trough it not knowing you were being watched.

Tomoko: What just happened?

You fell into a "Naruto" universe.

Westy: Good news.

Y/N: Are we home?

Westy: No. But at least there is no you in this universe. It's a "Naruto" one. And I have a plan.

Y/N: What is it?

Westy: I will search to obtain you the 3 genjutsus.

Timeskip

Westy: We can now go back home. I collected DNA from the Uchihas and the Hyugas.

Y/N: Took ya' long enough. How?

Westy: This is the day Itachi killed his clan.

Y/N: So you rook advantage of an extinction before it took place thus not causing a disturbance in this timeline. Good job "Sylvie".

The next one is Demon Slayer. Where you get attacked by a demon you but you explain to him your situation.

Demon Y/N: Multiverse you say?

Y/N: Yes. And I know if Muzan dies or not. So leave me alone!

Westy: Susamaru will d...(you cover her mouth)

Y/N: Don't spoils such a thing in front of him. If he is me, then he loves her. The MHA universe was a different case. 

Demon: Master wants you!(tries to capture you)

You open a portal and start falling trough universes like Arcane, Death Note, Helltaker, even a universe full of VTubers and many others (but always find another you) and finally reach the one you came from.

Westy: We're home now.

Y/N: Finally! Home, sweet home. I'm going home to sleep.

Westy: Wait!

Y/N: You test it for yourself now.

Westy: I need help with the preferences.

Y/N: Did you try to incorporate a "NO" filler? And maybe make it look like a door that opens and closes using a remote instead of a gun?

Westy: You're a genius!

Y/N: Are you shitting me?

Westy: What do you mean?

Y/N: You didn't think of that? How about you keeping me out of this for a month? I need some rest.

You leave the lab and meet Peru on the hall.

Peru: You look horrible! What happened?

Y/N: The answer is "Westy". 12 times. She's insane. She made me fall trough 12 different universes. And it was all in vain beacuse I was everywhere. Only one didn't have me. The only things we got are the byakugan and the sharingan.

Peru: Poor you. Do you want to help relax?

Y/N: What do you have in mind?

Peru: Becky, Vitty and I wanted to go to the beach. And I think you could use some time at the beach too. Or a hot spring. Your choice.

Y/N: It does sound pretty nice. But I have a pool in my backyard at home so I don't think I will come with you.

Peru: You have a pool?

Y/N: Yeah. Wanna come? Beacuse I'm sure people would stare at you and the others beacuse you're not... exactly humans. And who does cosplay at the beach?

Peru: Good point. Well, if you are inviting us over, it would be rude to refuse. Let me talk to them.

Y/N: (What have I done? Me and my tired mind.)

Cut to the lab.

Westy(tired): I need a break. This is too hard even for me.

As she leaves, a black, dense smoke comes out of the portal gun.

Mephisto(talking to himself): No problem. Just don't do anything. No help. No sabotage. It's all working as planed. I only have to wait until I obtain what I need. And might as well tell him to make this more interesting. (evil laughter)