Prequel (Part 1: Escape from Earth)

The scene opens with a shot of an appartment building in the year 3233 where two girls are getting ready for their day when they hear the news.

News: The scientists discovered a giant weird crystal that appears to be stuck to the planet core. If this crystal is touched then the planet might have a lot to suffer. People are trying to contain is safely.

Girl 1: They should ask for your oppinion "doctor".

Girl 2: Hahaha. I'm still not an official researcher Gaia.

Gaia: Anyway, we should be ready for a disaster Westy.

Westy: You're too paranoic about this "Earth being in danger" thing. Calm down. Ever since that thing fell on Earth you've been VERY scared of it.

Gaia: Ever since it fell on Earth is has been digging down by itself, trying to get to the core. We NEED to leave the planet.

News: Wait... What? People, please don't worry but the crystal is about to explode. This might spread shards everywhere around the planet and cause it to die. Better hurry up and take any escape ship.

Gaia: I told you. My company has a ship big enough the whole country.

Westy(grabs Gaia and starts running to her company): Sorry for not beliving you!

As they reach a building thay meet a guard that has bad news.

Guard: Sorry girls, but every ship suddenly stoped working.

Gaia: What? You're kidding right?

Guard: Sorry but every single engineer has been called and they said there is no hope.

Westy starts running towards the hangar.

Gaia: Wait!

Anouncer: There are 10 more minutes untill the explosion. Is has been a pleasure to live on this planet.

Gaia reached Westy that has just fixed the biggest ship.

Gaia: You did it?

Westy(crying): Get in! NOW!

Gaia: Not whitout you.

As the two were arguing a figure made out of black smoke and wearing a tuxedo manifested and tried to atack Westy but she is saved and pulled inside by Gaia.

Gaia: Who was that?

Westy: It doesn't matter. Fly! Now!

As the two leave the planet they hear a boom behind them and they break down in tears. But in front of the ship thay find a small pod where they recorded two other life forms.

Gaia: There's someone in that pod. We have to help them.

Westy: You're the captain.

Gaia: What?

They get a video message sent by anyone who is inside that pod.

Westy: We can search the universe in hope of finding a new home and help the others too.

Suddenly a smile appears on Gaia's face.

Gaia: Good idea, Dr. Wood.

To be continued

A/N: Sorry if it was too short or just bad writen but i'll try to make the next chapter longer.