Twist

"At school I got bullied, badly, by Andrea and her friends. When I got home, Nash would abuse me. No one really cared about me. Even my parents that adopted me don't. I can't even remember my childhood before I got adopted. No one tells me anything. Sky hates me, Hayes and I don't even talk to each other. I've never done anything to deserve that. Nash I'm sorry for whatever I did..or for being in the family. The night that my head was bleeding, I was fine for some reason. Someone woke up me at night and I thought it was Cameron. But it wasn't. Someone broke into the room and had a gun against my head. That's when I started panicking. The person said 'Stay away from them, all of them. I've been following you around sweet heart and I've seen how much you hang around with the boys. Don't think I won't kill you'. Thats when I had my panic attack I guess. At the hospital the same person managed to come into the room. This it was two people. A girl and boy. She told me to leave and then she cut the side of left arm. That's why I left guys, I'm so sorry. I got scared." Now I was crying. I looked up and seen all the other boys crying and some had guilt washed over there face.

Cameron looked at me and got up from his seat. He left to the backyard. I sighed and followed him. I knew if I told the story he would be like this. When I came outside Cameron was sitting on the edge of the pool letting his tears fall down his face. His face was red. I slipped off my shoes and sat next to him. My hand rested on his knee. "We can't be near you, I can't see you get hurt. As much as I want to be near you and spend time with you. I can't." He sighed. He left me sitting by myself at the pool. Everyone left the house. Lydia, Alyssa, and Andrea went to go somewhere. So I was officially alone. Soon Aaron called me again.
Aaron🔐❤️: hey babyy
Me:hey...
Aaron🔐❤️: so your alone now
Me: yeah how did you know
Aaron🔐❤️: oh sweety I know every thing
The phone went dead and I went inside and locked all my door and windows. Aaron has never been creepy like that. My phone ringed again and it was him. I ignored. Once again he called. I ignored. He texted me saying
Aaron🔐❤️: baby I was just kidding lml let me in
Maybe I take things a little to serious. I opened the door and no one was there. I felt breathing on my neck and I knew I wasn't alone anymore.

The same girl who was at the hotel room, and the hospital, was now standing in my house. With a gun in her hand.
"Babe do-" Aaron came from behind me. Now that he was here he can protect me I thought. He looked at me and smiled. Wait he smiled.
"Looks like you already met my little friend here ". He was like her..he betrayed me. I thought Aaron was different but he was just tricking me this whole time. And the last thing I remember was getting hit in the head with the gun.

My eyes felt droopy. I woke up a garage. There was blood stains on the floor and weapons hung on the walls. Bags of weed were under a table, which was obvious that it was there. The garage door slightly opened. Aaron came in. "I see your awake" he smiled and sat in front of me. "It doesn't need to be like this you know" he said as he kissed neck. I flinched, he gave me a dirty look. Still, he kept doing it. I started crying. After all the things he said to me and has done for me. After I kissed him. I hung out with him instead of Cameron when I was supposed to be hiding from him.

The girl came in. She had blue hair that came down to her back. Her eyes were hazel and she was very skinny. I can see why Aaron chose her over me. She cracked her hands and whispered 'lets do this'. I couldn't help but notice that her hazel eyes were slightly red and her teeth were yellow. Probably from all the smoking. She pulled out a saw from the left side of her wall. She looked at it for a while then walked over to me. "Okay" I said. Aaron took the saw from her. "Are you saying your joining us?" I nodded. Maybe its better this way. Maybe I won't be so stressed. No more Nash. No more bullying.

In order for me to join them, I had to do a couple things first. After an hour, which was 10:00 at night, they put me in the car. They called someone saying to be 'there' as quick as possible. Once we got to the place, they sign 'open' was not lit up. Aaron took me through the back while the girl was stood in the car.

"Im glad your doing this" he smiled at me. He rested his arm around my waist. He opened the back door. It was a tattoo shop. There making me get a tattoo. A needle thats gonna go into my skin. Im sure there not going to make me get a simple tattoo either.

The blue headed chick came in with a boy with the same type of hair. "My names Zoey and this is Kanes, my boyfriend" she introduced herself and the boy. I guess he was doing my tattoo because he got out all the equipment. Zoey showed me a part of the wall and I had to choose between those. After I chose he started drawing. Aaron gave a kiss and held my hand.
* * * * *
Okayy so #20daysofupdates starts right now! in a couple dayss